Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Papa Souare.

All right I know he's Palace but his recovery to be picked for tonight is remarkable.

Hope he does well but is on the losing side.

Comments

• Options
    I have to confess I'd either forgotten about this or didn't realize quite how bad it was.

Absolutely harrowing stuff:
    “At that moment you can do something stupid, trying to move your leg or trying to get out of the car, so I have to thank that stranger for talking to me, for telling me to wait and trust the ambulance people who were coming. But even when he was talking to me I was nervous. The door was on my leg and I didn’t know what was going on. The only thing I had in Africa growing up was my dream of being a footballer. I only have my legs to do that. I was worried. I was scared, thinking about my career.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/18/pape-souare-crystal-palace-car-crash-interview
  • Options
    iainment said:

All right I know he's Palace but his recovery to be picked for tonight is remarkable.

Hope he does well but is on the losing side.

The photos of his car afterwards are shocking
  • Options
    Saw him speaking about it at the weekend in a tv interview. Sounds like a great lad. Wish him all the best and hope he has a great career...after the stripey mugs!