Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    ^ they have Watford, Everton and Arsenal at home after those games. Everton have a dreadful away form, Arsenal last game of the season will have lost all interest, Watford are very hit and miss.
  • Options

Huddersfield need at least six points from their next four games, otherwise they'll be in big trouble.

Why? They still have Watford and Everton at home after that
  • Options
    To me the run ins at this stage took really similar

All have to play 3 games or so against the top 5, which will be a struggle, but also a number of games against teams around them. The only difference is timing, teams may get lucky if their opponents are saving themselves for a big European or FA Cup match. Or be playing an already relegated club, which can go both ways
  • Options
    Because it looks like 38 points is going to be needed to stay up, and with them on 30 at the moment i think their next few matches are the most important, plus if they don't get a decent amount of points their confidence could be shot. Hopefully table finishes as it is or even better West Ham replacing Stoke.
  • Options

Because it looks like 38 points is going to be needed to stay up, and with them on 30 at the moment i think their next few matches are the most important, plus if they don't get a decent amount of points their confidence could be shot. Hopefully table finishes as it is or even better West Ham replacing Stoke.

Palace have 27-points or are you referring to West Ham?
  • Options
    If they are still in the relegation mix by then I think those last four games will save them. Hope not.

• Options

Palace have 27-points or are you referring to West Ham?
    I was referring to Huddersfield.
  • Options
    It's all about who can get wins. I can see the battles between the relegation rivals being really exciting, as at this stage draws aren't enough to get to 38 points, especially for those on 27/28 points
  • Options
    Looking at that I would say WBA, Stoke and West Ham
  • Options
    West Brom / Stoke / Palace

I dont think we'll get promoted but if those three do come down it'll make the Championship a lot more difficult than if others go down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Other than West Brom it's an exciting relegation battle this season, seems to change most weeks as well.
  • Options

Other than West Brom it's an exciting relegation battle this season, seems to change most weeks as well.

Certainly better than the top.
  • Options
    man city could win the league with 7 games to play says it all really nearly a 1/4 of a season left, still don't think they'll win champs league.

so all that money for a prem league and a league trophy is it enough?
  • Options
    West Brom will get a new manager and turn their season around just in time

Stoke will pick up the points

West Ham will drop like a stone

Palace should pick up the points but when you look at how last night went you can’t rule out that the writing is probably on the wall for them and they are doomed

Even though they are in the mix, Southampton could be the ‘surprise’ team that drops

• Options
    I think West Brom are doomed.

I'm not confident about Stoke either, as they've had a series of matches against beatable teams (Newcastle, Leicester, Brighton, Bournmouth, Soton) and picked up just 3 draws. That's relegation form
  • Options
    Southampton could be in big trouble - they don't have many goals in them.
  • Options
    Palace will survive sadly. Baggies are gone. Palace have an easy run in, Zaha will come back at some point and they are actually playing with some sort of purpose. Add in they are incredibly jammy most of the time (like their first goal last night) and refs think teams dive against them and miss theirs, and I can't see them going down. If I was a Saints fan I'd be consoling myself with a potential visit to play-off winners Pompey next season.
    Stoke, West Ham, Newcastle or Huddersfield will be the third place.
  • Options
    i think they will go down on 38 points
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addix said:

Just a reminder of last night...

Poetry addix, pure fucking poetry!
  • Options
    addix said:

Just a reminder of last night...

When Palace get relegated on GD, I hope someone brings out a dvd of this match!
  • Options
    Would be nice to Crystal Phallus go down, but even if they don't this season, they are a club losing steam every year. Who would actually want to join them with a 108-year old manager this summer?
  • Options
    Bump
    Newcastle 1 0
  • Options
    Hope I’m wrong but I can see them beating Chelsea today. Backed them at 10-1 but hope I don’t collect !
  • Options
    Live table on BBC currently shows them as 1 point behind Saints and 4 behind West Ham, Swansea and Huddersfield. I'd like to see a Huddersfield win today.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Live table on BBC currently shows them as 1 point behind Saints and 4 behind West Ham, Swansea and Huddersfield. I'd like to see a Huddersfield win today.

Playing against 10 men, so a good chance.
  • Options

Hope I’m wrong but I can see them beating Chelsea today. Backed them at 10-1 but hope I don’t collect !

Got a horrible feeling you may be right. They seem to do quite well against Chelsea.
  • Options

Got a horrible feeling you may be right. They seem to do quite well against Chelsea.
    Not today they won't.
    Chelsea going to smash them