Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Interesting, was signed on a two year deal until summer 2018 and listed as a retained professional by Burnley at end of last season. Presumably he asked Ulversted what the set up was like :open_mouth:
  • Options
    He was at Stoke city where i live , just asked my friend about him who works in the youth set up there and said he was a very promising youngster ...box to box midfielder strong tackler bags of pace
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

He was at Stoke city where i live , just asked my friend about him who works in the youth set up there and said he was a very promising youngster ...box to box midfielder strong tackler bags of pace

Any idea why he left Stoke @CH4RLTON
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Left Stoke March 2016.
  • Options
    Yao completed his scholarship at Stoke City before joining the Clarets as a free agent after impressing on trial in recent weeks.
    The centre midfielder has been trialling for the past few weeks and scored an amazing goal in Monday’s 10-1 victory over Georgetown University, will link up with the development squad.

And Development Squad manager Michael Jolley is delighted to add Yao to his group of talented players.
    Jolley said: “Freddy is a player we have looked at closely while he has been on trial here, and he performed extremely well and we think he is a player with great potential.
    “He is a competitive, robust midfield player who can get around the pitch with a sound technique and he is a good character, which is important when you are bringing new players to the squad.
  • Options
    Any relation to K Yao who already plays for us?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Any relation to K Yao who already plays for us?

No relation
  • Options
    Looked hopeless last night.

Robinson was laughing at him at one stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oakster said:

F Yao

Isnt that what angry Brummies say?

as in "considerably richer than Yao"

-underwhelmed

• Options

In the required price range then.
  • Options
    At least now Driesen's recommendations only get a run out in the reserves rather than a three year deal.
  • Options

Clem that's not a very nice post old son....on several counts.
    How do you know that?