Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walsall v Charlton | Tue 26 Sep | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    sm said:

Redrobo said:

Robbo has accepted we have not got a plan B; so find one.

Someone suggested lobbing Sarr up front. Not the worst suggestion if we are going to chuck the ball up into the mix for the last 5 to 10 minutes, he is a big lump, passes ok and scored with a low shot last week. As a minimum it would mean that big Mag would only have one marker.

On the other hand we could play stri
    Redrobo said:

Someone suggested lobbing Sarr up front. Not the worst suggestion if we are going to chuck the ball up into the mix for the last 5 to 10 minutes, he is a big lump, passes ok and scored with a low shot last week. As a minimum it would mean that big Mag would only have one marker.

on the other hand we could play strikers as strikers rather than as wingers.
    sm said:

Redrobo said:

On the other hand we could play stri
    Redrobo said:

on the other hand we could play strikers as strikers rather than as wingers.
    Who are you thinking is good in the air for a final bombardment?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Defeat.

Walsall are a cracking side and are in a false position whereas we are over achieving.

The best we can hope for is to score 0 and limit them to 1. A case of damage limitation for us. We can't compete with the Walsalls of this world and it annoys me when so many posters predict a draw or, more outrageously a win for our floundering team.

Please tell me your joking? - Finished 14th last season and are 13th this season so are around where they should be

They massively overachieved the season before because they had Tom Bradshaw's goals to get them into 3rd but losing him that summer to Barnsley meant they were never going to be challenging for promotion, and thats the only time they challenged for promotion to the Championship since they managed it back in 2001
  • Options
    We will play well, create lots of chances and get beat. 2-1 Walsall
  • Options

Macronate said:

Defeat.

Walsall are a cracking side and are in a false position whereas we are over achieving.

The best we can hope for is to score 0 and limit them to 1. A case of damage limitation for us. We can't compete with the Walsalls of this world and it annoys me when so many posters predict a draw or, more outrageously a win for our floundering team.

Please tell me your joking? - Finished 14th last season and are 13th this season so are around where they should be

They massively overachieved the season before because they had Tom Bradshaw's goals to get them into 3rd but losing him that summer to Barnsley meant they were never going to be challenging for promotion, and thats the only time they challenged for promotion to the Championship since they managed it back in 2001
    Think you've been properly wooshed there mate.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Macronate said:

Defeat.

I really hope so...
  • Options
    Early goal sees the Saddlers fall apart.
    1-5
    KAG hat-trick, Holmes and Magennis.
  • Options
    Just because nothing is ever quite what you might expect - a thumping 5-0 away win.
  • Options
    4 of us from Gloucester on are way. Charlton win. Bauer 1 nil
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What I expect the team to be tonight:
    Amos
    Solly Bauer Sarr DaSilva
    .......Konsa......F-Caskey
    KAG.......Fosu.......Holmes
    ............Magennis

Subs: Phillips, Dijksteel, Jackson, Kashi, Aribo, Hackett-Fairchild, Dodoo
  • Options
    Did we have Oztumer in our youth teams?
  • Options
    It's a fucking long way to go for nil points!

BTW, can one of you bring me back some Baranina and a couple of Golonka's

Ta
  • Options
    I know it sounds harsh but lose tonight and I think our wonderful owner may have his finger on the trigger and it could be goodbye KR.

I'm going for a Desmond 2-2 with Holmes and Bauer getting our goals.

• Options
    Cant predict this at all.....hoping for a point, be surprised if we get all 3, more than likely though it wil be a defeat.
  • Options
    Robinson has half suggested that Clarke is available.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Macronate said:

Defeat.

I really hope so...
    think he was alluding to Gobinsons comments regarding the mighty Bury. Good players, false position, blah de blah etc.
  • Options

Did we have Oztumer in our youth teams?

Yes, but he didn't quite pass the height test.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2795517#Comment_2795517
  • Options
    clb74 said:

There will be a game soon where we convert these chances
    Today's that game
    1-5

You're on drugs.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Today's that game
    1-5

You're on drugs.
    F@ck off just had £10 Charlton 4+ goals mug
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Today's that game
    1-5

You're on drugs.
    I take it Rhino paid up then.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Macronate said:

Defeat.

I really hope so...
    think he was alluding to Gobinsons comments regarding the mighty Bury. Good players, false position, blah de blah etc.
    That’ll be Robinson’s...
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Today's that game
    1-5

You're on drugs.
    Told you before at spearmint we have to pay the girls
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Today's that game
    1-5

You're on drugs.
    Told you before at spearmint we have to pay the girls
    Wtf???????
  • Options
    What's rhinos got to do with the match day thread.
  • Options
    Holmes is back and we'll win 2-1, goals from Holmes and big Josh
  • Options
    We do not look good and Walsall are in form. No injuries for them and we have so many. 2-0 Walsall amd this time Robinson admits we deserved to lose.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!