Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Fosu has it, tackled and now JDS has it, back to Amos, goes long and Mag flicks it on, but all the way to their keeper.
  • Options
    Substitution, Fleetwood Town. Aiden O'Neill replaces George Glendon.
  • Options
    Kashi has it at the back, and that's where we keep it for a bit, until we go down the line to Clarke, who gets tackled, they break but Amos manages to clear it.
  • Options
    So when are Marshall and Reeves likely to be introduced... Didnt Karl say the former would get 20-25mins with Reeves getting slightly less time?
  • Options
    @TariqeFosu is mobbed by his teammates after bagging his brace...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK-yJ8rXkAAWBRz.png
  • Options
    I came up with a one-liner earlier, but I couldn't remember the word 'accordion'. But now I've remembered it, I can't remember what the one-liner was. It's a punchline with no set up.
  • Options

So when are Marshall and Reeves likely to be introduced... Didnt Karl say the former would get 20-25mins with Reeves getting slightly less time?

After Fosu has got his hat-trick
  • Options
    Need to keep it tight for 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Fosu has it, goes but they tackle and go long, but Sarr does well and finds JFC, to JDS, to Fosu and now Clarke, heavy touch but keeps it, nice reverse balll... no he slipped. Dempsey makes it up the line, but we slow them down. They pass it around, cross, easily cleared.
  • Options
    Alright Oxford!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clarke is struggling, being looked at. Mark Marshall may be coming off the bench.
  • Options

No chance today

Sarr and da silva upfront
    Magennis cb
    Clarke lb

Bauer and Holmes are the only two with the correct 'traditional' number.

How I long for the day where the team in the programme would be numbered 1 to 11 and the announcer would read out the changes before the game. "At No. 5 it's John Brown instead of Steve Smith and at No. 6 it's Steve Smith instead of John Brown".
  • Options
    50 mins
    PENALTY APPEAL

Palace could actually have had a penalty as Chris Smalling pulls back Bakary Sako in the penalty area.

---

I love the "actually".
  • Options
    52' SUB | Mark Marshall replaces Billy Clarke who goes off with a slight knock. #cafc
  • Options
    Sub being made.
  • Options
    I know it's not Charlton but spare a thought for Orient... 2-0 down to Flyde FC at home. On the other hand Billericay are losing at half time
  • Options
    Clarke's holding his groin... Beginning to pour for us - Just as we get players back, others get injured
  • Options

50 mins
    PENALTY APPEAL

Palace could actually have had a penalty as Chris Smalling pulls back Bakary Sako in the penalty area.

---

I love the "actually".

Really want them to get one and miss
    I don't, because that will mean that they have been in the Man U penalty area
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

7'
    Tarique Fosu-Henry (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

I can barely contain the excitement.
  • Options

Clarke's holding his groin... Beginning to pour for us - Just as we get players back, others get injured

Hes just heard the palarse score
  • Options
    Marshall gos to the right to make his debut. Konsa takes the throw, they head clear. Bauer hoofs it up, Fosu chases it, Bulger under pressure, back to Cairns, back to Bulger, Holmes does well to close him down. Throw to them. Holmes gets it, beats Bulger, cuts inside and out, tackled, by the flag, pushes the defender and gives away a free kick.
  • Options

50 mins
    PENALTY APPEAL

---

I love the "actually".

Really want them to get one and miss
    Memories of the Puncheon one at Spurs that almost hit the corner flag.
  • Options
    54' Marshall takes up a position wide right, with Fosu moving into the middle. #cafc
  • Options
    Bring in the Marshall and ride um out of town.
  • Options

ross1 said:

7'
    Tarique Fosu-Henry (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

I can barely contain the excitement.
    Where have you been for the last hour?
  • Options
    Must be hell now having a three of Fosu / Marshall / Holmes as all three could probably rotate throughout the match with none staying in position
  • Options
    They have it, working down the line, but we do well to stop them. Konsa. Eastman ont he halfway line, out wide but we get it, nice Marshall. We go forward but Bulger breaks it down. They try to build down the wing but we block it. Throw to them. O'Neill in our half. to Bell, beats Marshall, just, on the byline, chipped in and we manage to head clear eventually.
  • Options
    JFC sends Holmes on his way, but he's brought down and it's a yellow for... some guy.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!