Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Young/Spector

NotW Sunday saying Young is off for £4m to West Ham, because Curbs doesn't rate Spector at RB (what's wrong with lucas '£60k a week' NEill though they failed to mention).

Who else reckons we should get Spector thrown in (say + £3m)? Thought he hd potential, wouldn't be out of position like he was in his time with us, and would be a good Championship right back, leaving us £3m for centre mid/centre back?

Comments

• what sort of manager would sign Spector?

Oh yeah, I forgot : - )
  • Spector never a full back, and not good enough a centre back for Prem or CCC in my opinion...
  • Fergie doesnt let go of decent youngsters.

I think you could count on one hand the number of players that have left Man U in their youth and gone on to a decent level.

(go on, prove me wrong)
  • no, take the £4m (never true anyway - more like £1.5m/£2m) and run....
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Fergie doesnt let go of decent youngsters.

I think you could count on one hand the number of players that have left Man U in their youth and gone on to a decent level.

(go on, prove me wrong)

I think you're right. Jonathan Greening is the only one I can think of offhand who has played a few Prem seasons reasonably successfully.
  • robbie savage
  • stop swearing Henry
  • That Rossi fella (newcastle) as well, i remember he tore our reserve team apart a few years back.
  • edited May 2007
    *Shut up Medders....*

;-)
  • Just me then!

I still would!
  • Sponsored links:

• David Jones has done OK at Derby this year...
  • He was better in The Monkeys though...

I'll get me coat.
  • Dion Dublin