Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    After the hassle I’ve had the last two times I’ve traveled by eurotunnel (April and September) they can shove it.
  • Options
    You're wasting your money - it won't get placed
  • Options
    Thanks for posting. It's always good to know about these offers. I've used them in the past to do a day trip with mates and top with on "essentials".
    In the past, the deals always coincided with half-term week but I see this one is for a whole month and misses half-term which seems a bit strange.
  • Options
    I've utilised similar offers before by buying two return tickets and extending the break,

You can do a full week that way for £40 return, just don't use two of the tickets.
  • Options
    I took advantage of their £60 return (if return is within 24-hours) last year when me and the wife went to Bruges for the Christmas Markets, which has to go down as one of the nicest City Breaks I've done in recent years.

I'd take advantage of this offer and do it again this year yet she'll be two months from giving birth so wont want to walk around much and the more challenging issue (at present) is the fact she doesnt have a passport.

Good to know they still do these offers though as will definitely be using them again in the future