Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guy Luzon doing his best to break our LOL record....

2»

Comments

• What is the LOL record? Do the mods keep stats? I want to know now
  • An abject failure of a Manager, very similar in fact to our CEO.
  • Struth and there's me worrying about what's going on in my head!
  • edited October 2017
    Wouldn't trust the bloke to manage Old Tenisonians' 3rd XI.
    Would you Tom?
  • I take it this clown must still be on the Charlton payroll.

Otherwise he would have to be delusional to sprout that nonsense
  • Tbf he had passion. Just didn't know English football.
  • have always said he is the very worst manager this club has ever had. Bar none. would genuinely rather have Karl F back than him.
  • edited October 2017
    Abject failure needs friends. Seems like Luzon has a best bud in shit for brains Miere.
  • Curb_It said:

Scoham said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/15581345.-/

Even her biggest fans/defenders struggle to say what she's achieved, other than nonsense like "sticking with it despite a lot of abuse". Even if it's true but it's not an achievement in terms of progressing the club on or off the pitch.

The Darkness on the Thames Clipper this morning, story is bizarre!

"Jonathon sat at the back of the boat and stared blankly ahead on his 9am commute. “I am a semi-regular commuters on here and this is just like any other commute” he said.

“I am completely indifferent to them showing up.” "

Sorry Akfa going off topic slightly..

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15581021.This_is_what_happened_when_rock_band_The_Darkness_jumped_on_the_commute_from_Woolwich/?ref=mr&lp=6

Please stay on topic,B...

...and keeep on packing !

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Weird really why the News Shopper, with their 50p budget, would be talking to Luzon anyway, he's an almost forgotten figure from the past, and back in Israel.

For the first couple of years under RD we tended to finish seasons well, Riga and then Luzon having decent ends to the season. Luzon certainly was the only Charlton manager who ever got anything out of Watt, which is some sort of plus mark
  • Oh well, it's past the 100 LOLs

Thanks Guy!
  • What is the LOL record? Do the mods keep stats? I want to know now

That's a good question - to which I don't know the answer. I think the senior mods would have to look into that one, not ibbs
  • What a complete and utter tit
  • Might be imagining things but I thought he said something critical of the regime on one of Jimmy Stone's Getting to Know the Network podcasts.

Either way, talking out of his arse now. He's in Israel coaching Maccabi Tel-Aviv - can't imagine the the press in Israel would be remotely interested in what Charlton fans think of the job he's doing over there. Cannot understand why the NewsShopper thinks his opinion on goings on at a club in another country that he was sacked from 2 years and 4 managers ago would be remotely of interest to us.
  • edited October 2017
    Afka, you should be in marketing on how to get LOLs and likes on social media. Genius. I'll give you one just for that alone.
  • Is there any clue when newshopper supposedly conducted that interview with GL?
    Could it have been dug up from long ago? NS is essentially run on a frayed second hand shoestring, any content is still content, regardless of topicality.
    Either that or GL feels his time at MH could be running short and he's looking to rejoin roly's toxic gravy train.
    It's hardly a compliment that GL wasn't nearly the worst of roly's manager/head coach/interim/sap/whatevers but he's as mad as roly if he thinks he could work back in SE7 again.
    We'll have to keep an eye on his Mrs's twitter to find out what he's up to next.
  • You’re not my buddy, guy.
  • Its funny as she said strange things about him too. They have a mutual agreement.

"He is like our alex ferguson"

"she is the heart of charlton"