Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 17s Football World Cup- October 6th- October 28th

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Sancho and Foden look to be the best up and coming young talents England have had for years
  • Options
    England made a number of changes for their final group game today but still strolled to a 4-0 win v Iraq and qualify as group winners.
  • Options

England made a number of changes for their final group game today but still strolled to a 4-0 win v Iraq and qualify as group winners.

Now play Japan in the Second Round yet do we lose Jordan Sancho as Dortmund for some reason didnt want him to play the whole Tournament?
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Now play Japan in the Second Round yet do we lose Jordan Sancho as Dortmund for some reason didnt want him to play the whole Tournament?
    Dortmund have 7 matches in the next 3 weeks.

The third goal was embarrassing defending from Iraq. Literally, ran in a straight line from the half way line.

I think we are on course to meet Brazil in the semifinals.

• Options
    Yeah Sancho was only allowed to play on the condition he went back to Dortmund after the group stages. Apparently they've got quite a few injuries in his position and have loads of games coming up but they let him play the group stage as it coincided with the international break anyway.
  • Options
    England should not fear anyone in this tournament. It will be tough without Sancho but I think we should still be able to win this.

Have to hope some of these players will get an opportunity in the future at their clubs
  • Options
    Ahead of the World Cup next year we should pick a player from the U20 / U19 / U17 Tournaments after this summer

Three wasted positions but there will be three kids there who can learn from the Senior Tournament and I reckon someone like Sancho could do a lot better than most if called up
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Ahead of the World Cup next year we should pick a player from the U20 / U19 / U17 Tournaments after this summer

Three wasted positions but there will be three kids there who can learn from the Senior Tournament and I reckon someone like Sancho could do a lot better than most if called up

I ended up having £15 on Sancho to make the England World Cup squad at 33/1 in September.

I still think it could be a possibility.
  • Options

I ended up having £15 on Sancho to make the England World Cup squad at 33/1 in September.

Rooney was good enough @ 17... Walcott wasnt good enough @ 17... Wouldn't be the first one to be given a shot!!
  • Options
    Jadon Sancho has been recalled by Borussia Dortmund...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-0 win for Germany and they are through to the quarter finals. They could meet Brazil in the next round.

USA are up against Paraguay at 3:30 and the winner meets England or Japan in the quarterfinals.
  • Options
    Just beat Japan on penalties to make the last eight.
  • Options
    Yanks to play in the quarters.
  • Options

Well worth a punt. Just done £10 myself.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Mali won 2-1 and into the semi finals.

England kicked off at 3:30PM and drawing 0-0 against USA.

England under 17s have never been past the quarter final in the under 17s world cup before.
  • Options
    1-0 England!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    2-0 England, Are you watching Mr Trump

Two goals for Brewester
  • Options
    Cruising here
  • Options

Cruising here

Could easily be 4 or 5. This is meant to be a quarter final and this is an one side as matches against San Marino etc.

Especially, the fact we are missing Sancho.

Commentators said earlier that the England keeper has only made 8 saves in the first 4 matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-0 england
  • Options
    Anywhere to watch this?
  • Options

Anywhere to watch this?

Eurosport 2
  • Options
    Pen to England straight red to Yankee Doodle dandy

Brewster on a hat trick
  • Options
    Last man tackle from the USA, which leads to a red card.

4-1 Brewster Hat trick
  • Options
    What a beautiful penalty.
  • Options
    We play either Brazil or Germany in the semi finals.

Other semi is Mali v Spain or Iran
  • Options

We play either Brazil or Germany in the semi finals.

Other semi is Mali v Spain or Iran

Spain beat England in the final of the under 17s European Championship this summer on penalties.

Could be our chance to redeem ourselves.