Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Butlins Alternative Weekend Skegness.

Just got back from the above Weekend.
Managed to see Knock Off,Sex Pissed Dolls,Complete Clash,Resistance 77,Peter & the Test Tube Babies,Angelic Upstarts,Cockney Rejects,Ed Tudor,Anti Nowhere League,From The Jam,Stiff Little Fingers,Neville Staples Band.
Was an excellent weekend band wise & food was excellent however certainly did not accommodate disabled people very well.
I have to use a wheelchair or mobility scooter now 90% off the time and for a few bands all I could see was people's back due to no raised viewing areas.
However that said was great entertainment and great to see some of the old bands from my younger days as all gave a fantastic performance.
Cockney Rejects drummer collapsed part the way through there set and the Upstarts drummer stood in and continued with a blistering set,nice to see no Millwall -West Ham fighting too.
Angelic Upstarts were great with Mensie Back and Anwl were superb.
Thanks to Kev for babysitting me cos I couldn't of gone without him driving & help getting food and beer etc, and if anyone fancies a cracking Punk,Oi,Ska,Mod weekend I thoroughly reccomend it.
However the drive is awful.