Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OXFORD 1 CHARLTON 1 - 17th October 2017

OXFORD 1 (Robeiro 35) CHARLTON 1 (Fosu-Henry 17)

Attendance 7,070 (689 Charlton)

Oxford Eastwood, Ribeiro, Nelson, Ledson, Thomas (Obika, 79), Payne, Ruffels, Henry, Ricardinho, Mowatt (Fernandez, 77), Mousinho

Charlton Amos, Solly, Bauer, Sarr, Dasilva, Kashi, Forster-Caskey, Fosu (Ahearne-Grant, 87), Holmes, Reeves (Clarke, 66), Magennis

Summary

A sixth goal in four games for Fosu-Henry secured Charlton a point on the road at the Kassam Stadium. Sarr and Holmes both missed good chances to extend Charlton's early lead, but with Oxford having the better pressure in the second half, a draw for many was a fair result. Charlton extend their unbeaten run in the league now to five games.

Post Match comments

Robinson: “I thought we were the better team. They might say different, but we had six or seven really good chances – ones that we would normally take. We were as fluent, as classy and as strong as I’ve seen all season, against one of the best teams, away from home. I’m frustrated, but I’m so proud of my players tonight, I really am. We’re really pleased with our whole team performance today. We picked up where we left off Saturday and we’ve come here against a good team and performed with those levels so I’m really proud of the team,”

STATBANK Player Marks

Sarr = 7.69
Kashi = 7.22
Fosu-Henry = 7.09
Dasilva = 6.97
Amos = 6.81
Bauer = 6.77
Solly = 6.56
Forster-Caskey = 6.53
Holmes = 6.53
Magennis = 6.11
Reeves = 5.63