Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sounds Like Friday Night

I do feel that the BBC do not make or even show enough light entertainment these days, well here is something new. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05kc9l3
Bit of a modern TOTP/TGIF maybe? Having looked at the clip I'm not hopeful for much. Admittedly they are not aiming at my demographic.

Comments

• Options
    The best show the BBC makes is W1A.
    They think it's a comedy/parody but it's more like a documentary
  • Options
    The BBC have a programme on called Harry Styles live at the BBC presented by that Grimmy character . For all the good stuff they do with the likes of planet earth they ruin it with utter shite like this.
  • Options
    Sounds Like....
    the BBC equivalent to Charlton's 1905 show - how long did that last?
  • Options
    Anyone watch it? I saw 10 mins when I got home from work late Friday night and fell asleep. What I did see was poor, very poor. The kids in the studio seemed to like it.
  • Options
    They are also doing a new Saturday Morning "Swop-shop/No 72/Tiswas" type show for people to slag off too.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Anyone watch it? I saw 10 mins when I got home from work late Friday night and fell asleep. What I did see was poor, very poor. The kids in the studio seemed to like it.

It was crap.