Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just announced.........BBC 2 to cover England v Spain Under 17 World Cup Final.

2»

Comments

• Options

clb74 said:

Must of dozed off about 5 what was final score.

No spoilers!
    I've sky + it
  • Options
    Hey.....wasn’t it worth it!!!!!
  • Options

Best, most exciting game I've seen for a long time. Skill level was amazing.
  • Options

No mate they had it on in crossbars so I knew the score
  • Options
    LOL......you more or less have to lock yourself away nowadays to try and avoid knowing the scores of games you’ve recorded.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    MrOneLung said:

I know - I am specifically referring to the bandwagon joining Beeb.

They have been covering it via the red button, but hey, lets not miss an opportunity to knock the right wing biased/left wing biased/pro-Brexit/anti-Brexit/sport obsessed/don't give a fuck about sport/wasting my money on talent shows for dimwits/wasting my money on art programmes no one watches, BBC eh?

Anyway, England is the host next year, so obviously you and all the other Beeb knockers will be going to all the England matches in person, so no worries about the Beeb covering it... :wink:
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

If you had really cared about it, you would have known that they have been covering it via the red button, but hey, lets not miss an opportunity to knock the right wing biased/left wing biased/pro-Brexit/anti-Brexit/sport obsessed/don't give a fuck about sport/wasting my money on talent shows for dimwits/wasting my money on art programmes no one watches, BBC eh?

Anyway, England is the host next year, so obviously you and all the other Beeb knockers will be going to all the England matches in person, so no worries about the Beeb covering it... :wink:
    I bet it felt good to get that off your chest :-)
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

If you had really cared about it, you would have known that they have been covering it via the red button, but hey, lets not miss an opportunity to knock the right wing biased/left wing biased/pro-Brexit/anti-Brexit/sport obsessed/don't give a fuck about sport/wasting my money on talent shows for dimwits/wasting my money on art programmes no one watches, BBC eh?

Not that I do it much, SC. It does piss me off that people think that the national broadcaster should pander to them and them alone. I am one of the people who hates shitty talent shows, but I realise that it ain't just about me...

Anyway, I edited to make it less personal about Mr OL, because that wasn't fair - Apologies Mr OL. :blush:
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Not that I do it much, SC. It does piss me off that people think that the national broadcaster should pander to them and them alone. I am one of the people who hates shitty talent shows, but I realise that it ain't just about me...

Anyway, I edited to make it less personal about Mr OL, because that wasn't fair - Apologies Mr OL. :blush:
    I don't think you need to justify yourself. I liked your post but it also made me smile.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I don't think you need to justify yourself. I liked your post but it also made me smile.
    Thanks, the bit about England hosting was a joke BTW, just in case anyone thought I was serious... :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No worries Algarve.
    They had not really advertised the fact they were showing the other games. Think Any clips I saw on the news was Eurosport coverage.