Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Checkatrade Trophy match v Portsmouth (7th Nov)

Comments

• Options
    No The Checkatrade is the old Johnstone paint trophy.
  • Options

Is the Checkatrade the old League Cup?

It replaced the Johnstones Paint Trophy.
  • Options

Question... when you buy season tickets, are these cup matches included in that price? Or are all these non-league matches extra?

Extra
  • Options

clb74 said:

Only ever went to one "home" game at shitehurst park, Kettering in the cup, for some reason, sure they outnumbered us.

Anyway, this is irrelevant, as the question was out numbered at home - The Valley

I remember walking towards the ground and seeing loads of Kettering coaches.

The oppo had been saying that they were bringing 8,000 fans - I'm sure the official attendance was given 16,001.
    I remember counting 70 odd coaches.
    Your joking I thought elfs was sad
    I was standing behind him double checking.
    you would only have been able to see up a high as the wheels.
    I counted 280 wheels.
    You missed the spares?
  • Options

Question... when you buy season tickets, are these cup matches included in that price? Or are all these non-league matches extra?

You asked this about the FA Cup. The answer is no. A season ticket gives you just the 23 home league games. No FA Cup, No League Cup, No Checkatrade Trophy & no reserves / U23' matches. Got it ?
  • Options

NO. Its the old Full members / Simod Cup. For 3rd & 4th tier clubs, plus the last 2 seasons it has included some Premiership & Championship U21 teams.
  • Options

You asked this about the FA Cup. The answer is no. A season ticket gives you just the 23 home league games. No FA Cup, No League Cup, No Checkatrade Trophy & no reserves / U23' matches. Got it ?
    Can you explain one more time please.
  • Options

What about international matches that our layers are involved in?
  • Options
    Seems a very strange line up

Wonder if its to keep the players sharp what with no game on Saturday
  • Options
    Good side, Dodoo aside. I guess this is only because Shrewsbury is off. Heck of a risk to play Kashi, however
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But we have a behind closed doors friendly at QPR on Friday. Very strange.
  • Options
    Acab said:

I'll be going, i've got to keep my 100% Checkatrade Trophy attendance intact

Sir,I salute you.
    I’m not going, gotta keep my 100% checkatrade Trophy attendance boycott intact. Till the final of course.
    Glory Hunter
  • Options

I still have no idea what the f***ing chekatrade trophy is.

I thought it was the league cup but apparently not!
  • Options
    Would like to have seen Dijksteel alongside Aribo myself, with Barnes getting a game at RB athough I don't rate him.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Ground looks completely empty.
    Target 20k to target 20
  • Options
    Just looked at what's on telly this evening, crap, crap & more crap. Now wish I'd gone tonight. Sitting in the cold, watching a meaningless game must be better than what's on the box tonight.

Looks like I'll have to check out the movies on Sky.
  • Options
    Playing Kashi is risky but makes it a fairer run out for Aribo
  • Options
    There's golf on Sky 405.
  • Options

NO. Its the old Full members / Simod Cup. For 3rd & 4th tier clubs, plus the last 2 seasons it has included some Premiership & Championship U21 teams.
    It’s not. it’s the Freight Rover Trophy. The FMC was for the top two divisions only.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ten minutes to go and no Match Thread?
  • Options
    The view from the press box at The Valley #pompey

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DODbzRfWkAEZiz5.jpg
  • Options

It’s not. it’s the Freight Rover Trophy. The FMC was for the top two divisions only.
    I thought it was the revamped Anglo-Italian cup without the Italian clubs.
    I thought I heard the Anglo Italian cup was in Spain...?
  • Options
    Portsmouth FC‏Verified account @officialpompey 1m1 minute ago
    More
    A change to the #Pompey bench, with Oxlade-Chamberlain replacing Pitman
  • Options
    but we've a chance of getting to Wembley, right?
  • Options

Not sure if this is true. Doesn't a season ticket get you into U-23 games free? Pretty sure it did last year.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Solidgone said:

I thought it was the revamped Anglo-Italian cup without the Italian clubs.
    I thought I heard the Anglo Italian cup was in Spain...?
    In fact I went to the match in Spain when we played Brechia.
  • Options
    So this is the old Carling/Worthington cup etc? COYR
  • Options
    The players emerge from the tunnel #pompey

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DODdZzvXUAE9-M1.jpg