Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Winter Headwear ( Non Itchy)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just bought myself a Fjallraven Byron beanie. Most comfortable winter hat I have ever owned.

Lacking hair myself, beanie hats are generally uncomfortable. This one isn’t.
  • Options
    iainment said:

C_A_F_C said:

iainment said:

Now the temperature has plummeted in Britain this week, just wondering if any lifers had any tips for suitable headgear (non itchy) as I really struggle to find any to keep my bonce warm.

Plummeted? I am still wandering around outside in just my shirt. People are absolutely feeble about temperature.
    I don't wear a tie.
    Are you vegan? You must be superhuman.
  • Options

iainment said:

C_A_F_C said:

iainment said:

Now the temperature has plummeted in Britain this week, just wondering if any lifers had any tips for suitable headgear (non itchy) as I really struggle to find any to keep my bonce warm.

Plummeted? I am still wandering around outside in just my shirt. People are absolutely feeble about temperature.
    I don't wear a tie.
    Are you vegan? You must be superhuman.
    Not vegan or superhuman. Just a tieless, cat loving ordinary vegetarian I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Will definitely get you noticed
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Have pushed the boat out so too speak, and ordered 2 different hats on a welknown South American placed website, can’t wait for them too arrive, think they’ll look go down a treat with my ice silk boxers, as advertised on Charlton life, I will be the man about town.
  • Options

Have pushed the boat out so too speak, and ordered 2 different hats on a welknown South American placed website, can’t wait for them too arrive, think they’ll look go down a treat with my ice silk boxers, as advertised on Charlton life, I will be the man about town.

Please tell me @Mendonca In Asdas that the 2 Argentinian hats and silk boxers are not the sum of your winter wear.
    If so you’ll be the man about town being pushed into a van by some men in white coats
  • Options

Please tell me @Mendonca In Asdas that the 2 Argentinian hats and silk boxers are not the sum of your winter wear.
    If so you’ll be the man about town being pushed into a van by some men in white coats
    Now you can see why I ask for vouchers as Christmas presents!
  • Options
    What about the Sir Jackie look?

• Options
    I prefer to mill about like Lenny kravitz in my beanie, shades and giant scarf

• Options
    Pretty cool hat, and heck of a scarf going on there, could cover up half of the West standers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pretty cool hat, and heck of a scarf going on there, could cover up half of the West standers.

Could also cover your silk boxers, you know what your next voucher is needed for, follow Lennies fashion tips