Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Suprise, suprise, Curbs bids for Scott Parker

£8.5m

Comments

• edited May 2007
    ahem

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=7786
  • Parker hates Curbs though.....told him he was a (Insert Hand Sign) & said he would never play for him again. How much are they offering him a week again ?
  • MCSMCS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Parker hates Curbs though.....told him he was a (Insert Hand Sign) & said he would never play for him again. How much are they offering him a week again ?

all i can say to that is, cha ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thats a greedy little ...aint it!
  • He must certainly have 'earnt' a few bob in signing-on fees
  • nothing surprises me anymore you know.

I thought Curbs was the unforgiving kind but he obviously was hurt by little scottie wotties behaviour during that transfer period but is willing to forgive and forget cos he needs him to save his bacon.
  • maybe he will just sign him to stick in the reserves.
  • [cite]Posted By: Thread Killer[/cite]maybe he will just sign him to stick in the reserves.

who are ya thread killer??? come on spill the beans??
  • I understood that Curbs and Parker had a kiss and make up meeting sometime in the months after he left for Chelski.

I suspect that Parker may well have had a Elvis Costello moment and was regretting his decision. Given the stink that he caused at Charlton and the effect it had on Curbs, I suspect he would have had to offered a pretty big apology.

The thing is now, has he learned his lesson or is he just going want to f*ck off again if he gets some bigger club after him again? For me, I would have to be 110% convinced of this before I re-signed him.
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I understood that Curbs and Parker had a kiss and make up meeting sometime in the months after he left for Chelski.

I suspect that Parker may well have had a Elvis Costello moment and was regretting his decision. Given the stink that he caused at Charlton and the effect it had on Curbs, I suspect he would have had to offered a pretty big apology.

The thing is now, has he learned his lesson or is he just going want to f*ck off again if he gets some bigger club after him again? For me, I would have to be 110% convinced of this before I re-signed him.

West Ham ARE a bigger club:-)
  • and it's a charlton rest home with all our old players / staff there
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I understood that Curbs and Parker had a kiss and make up meeting sometime in the months after he left for Chelski.

The thing is now, has he learned his lesson or is he just going want to f*ck off again if he gets some bigger club after him again? For me, I would have to be 110% convinced of this before I re-signed him.[/quote]

West Ham ARE a bigger club:-)[/quote]

you don't get no bigger than a club winning the world cup !
  • Whatever their previous differences this is a move that suits them both, Curbs gets his midfield dynamo to replace Reo-Coker and Parker gets to come back to London but stay on massive wages. I wonder if he ever sold Bobby Davro's old house?
  • I personally think parker will do really well there. Unfortunately I also think the cheating scumbags will do really well next season, if they don;t lose their status, which of course we all know they won't.
  • where will Reo-Cocker go then ?

Can't see as many queueing up for his services as he thinks...
  • Go as part of the parker deal. Sam would make him right
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]where will Reo-Cocker go then ?

Can't see as many queueing up for his services as he thinks...

Fulham, Everton, Villa, Wigan. They're about his size.

Man City / Bolton if Barton / Nolan goes.