Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A 20 Closed Between Frognal Corner and Fiveways Londonbound - Diesel Spillage

Avoid if possible. Surrounding areas also affected especially Chislehurst.

It took me over an hour to drive from Crittals Corner to Bickley earlier.

Comments

• M20 closed at Swanley due to multi vehicle incident. Air Ambulance and all sorts on the scene.
  • Lane closed on exit ramp and very slow traffic due to serious accident on M20 Westbound at J1 M25. Lane one (of two) is closed. Emergency services are on scene, an air ambulance was in attendance. Vehicles are still able to use the roundabout to access the M25 instead of using the dedicated slip road for the M25 anticlockwise..
  • Rizzo said:

Lane closed on exit ramp and very slow traffic due to serious accident on M20 Westbound at J1 M25. Lane one (of two) is closed. Emergency services are on scene, an air ambulance was in attendance. Vehicles are still able to use the roundabout to access the M25 instead of using the dedicated slip road for the M25 anticlockwise..

wouldn't surprise me if a vehicle made a late decision to take the M25 turn-off rather than staying on the M20/A20. I use this junction all the time when visiting my kids in Swanley & there are loads of cars & lorries who decide at the last moment that they want to get off there.
  • Rizzo said:

Lane closed on exit ramp and very slow traffic due to serious accident on M20 Westbound at J1 M25. Lane one (of two) is closed. Emergency services are on scene, an air ambulance was in attendance. Vehicles are still able to use the roundabout to access the M25 instead of using the dedicated slip road for the M25 anticlockwise..

wouldn't surprise me if a vehicle made a late decision to take the M25 turn-off rather than staying on the M20/A20. I use this junction all the time when visiting my kids in Swanley & there are loads of cars & lorries who decide at the last moment that they want to get off there.
    That happened one summers evening about 10 years ago, chap sadly died. Think we came to a halt about 17:15 and moved again about 23:00.
  • Thank god this wasnt last night...