Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Graham Tutt - USA 2017/18 - President and League Commissioner at ACTION Indoor Soccer

Former Charlton Athletic FC goalkeeper Graham Tutt is now President and League Commissioner at ACTION Indoor Soccer, AIS in the United States https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xMcNUQy7Gk&feature=share

It's over 26 years since I discovered that the Old Boys from Addey and Stanhope School were allowing the odious leadership of the NF/BNP to use the Old Addeyans FC/Densitron International PLC clubhouse development in Havelock Road, Bromley for their malevolent 'planning for real' meetings. My old friends Andrew Webster, & Sue Allen, who are both lifelong Charlton Athletic fans know that in 2017 I'm still fighting for a true Stand Up To Racism, FARE network JUSTICE NOT VENGEANCE FOCUS after the associated legal case was referred to the Home Secretary in 2010 by John Austin my former MP for Erith and Thamesmead.

Following a reunion of former Charlton Athletic FC players at the Valley in 2016, Graham Tutt's agent David Allen of Allen David International Entertainments was asked by me to refer the case to Prince William, President of the Football Association on behalf of us all, after I had received support from David Evennett MP, the acting Sports Minister. Prince William has since backed us, and Theresa May, who was the Home Secretary in 2010, is now the Prime Minister. With the forthcoming FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 on the horizon, I'm praying that as a country we get our critical A Deo et Rege act together in the short time available to us between now and kick-off

Comments

• Options
    I’m going to need help connecting the multifarious dots here
  • Options
    Here we go again.
  • Options
    Haven’t we been here before..... very very bizarre last time round if my memory serves me right.
    Not expecting anything different this time either to be honest.
    WTF!
  • Options
    Roy said:

Former Charlton Athletic FC goalkeeper Graham Tutt is now President and League Commissioner at ACTION Indoor Soccer, AIS in the United States https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xMcNUQy7Gk&feature=share

It's over 26 years since I discovered that the Old Boys from Addey and Stanhope School were allowing the odious leadership of the NF/BNP to use the Old Addeyans FC/Densitron International PLC clubhouse development in Havelock Road, Bromley for their malevolent 'planning for real' meetings. My old friends Andrew Webster, & Sue Allen, who are both lifelong Charlton Athletic fans know that in 2017 I'm still fighting for a true Stand Up To Racism, FARE network JUSTICE NOT VENGEANCE FOCUS after the associated legal case was referred to the Home Secretary in 2010 by John Austin my former MP for Erith and Thamesmead.

Following a reunion of former Charlton Athletic FC players at the Valley in 2016, Graham Tutt's agent David Allen of Allen David International Entertainments was asked by me to refer the case to Prince William, President of the Football Association on behalf of us all, after I had received support from David Evennett MP, the acting Sports Minister. Prince William has since backed us, and Theresa May, who was the Home Secretary in 2010, is now the Prime Minister. With the forthcoming FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 on the horizon, I'm praying that as a country we get our critical A Deo et Rege act together in the short time available to us between now and kick-off

Go on...
  • Options
    OK Roy,

more importantly, when are we going to recognize England's first ever black player Ben Odeje eh?
  • Options
    I thought they banned Spice now?
  • Options
    Is that THE David Allen Entertainments of 30 Palace Ave, Llanelli SA15 1NA?
    http://www.dgentertainment.co.uk/421267360
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    proper proper Charlton this thread , in--feckin--sane
  • Options
    Me neither
  • Options
    OK Roy,

more importantly, when are we going to recognize England's first ever black player

Is that THE David Allen Entertainments of 30 Palace Ave, Llanelli SA15 1NA?
    http://www.dgentertainment.co.uk/421267360

No but it is Allen David Entertainments at the same address !!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    image.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Addickted said:

image.

'May your God go with you'
  • Options
    @ValleyGary Is that your hero Viewfinder by any chance? :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

@ValleyGary Is that your hero Viewfinder by any chance? :wink:

That’s exactly how I picture him mate
  • Options
    Have you brought this up with LinkedIn at all, @Roy?