Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bradford 1Scunny2 gifted the lead by a keeper error :disappointed:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Calvin Andrews with his 72nd foul of the evening. Clever defending by Konsa.
  • Options
    Oxford 1 Blackburn 4
  • Options
    70. A Charlton player goes to ground and grabs the ball from the feet of Andrew before the whistle goes. But eventually the ref blows for a Charlton free-kick #RAFC
  • Options
    Posted at
    73'
    Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
    Posted at
    73'
    Foul by Andrew Cannon (Rochdale).
  • Options
    74' SUB | Final change for Dale. Done is replaced by Brad Inman. #cafc
  • Options
    75. Dale hit the home side on the break, and as Dale pile players forward, Davies hits over the bar #RAFC
  • Options
    76' Charlton counter attack and Lillis beats away a powerful shot from Marshall. 2-1. #cafc
  • Options
    76. SAVE! Charlton hit Dale on the break & Lillis parries away a Marshall shot #RAFC
  • Options
    Mag curls one shy of The bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    78' Close! Magennis curls one onto the roof of the net after a brilliant dribble forward from Marshall! 2-1. #cafc
  • Options
    78. McGahey charges down a Marshall effort, which falls for Magennis, who curls his effort round the post #RAFC
  • Options
    Josh JUST over.

He looked up for it. Put money on him to get the third.
  • Options

As you go past New Cross, flush whatever you have done and come out of the toilet.

8,800 tonight.

The fans are flooding back eh?!
  • Options
    79' Close! KAG heads at goal and Lillis saves from close range. We're pushing for a third here. #cafc
  • Options
    Damn good effort from KAG was praying that header would go in
  • Options
    JFC digs out his, and the Addicks', second of the evening... #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPL6YthW4AUYNiT.png
  • Options
    80. Inman has an effort charged down. He gets the ball again & finds Bunney, whose low cross is held by Amos #RAFC
  • Options
    Please. . . Please. . . no last minute equaliser
  • Options
    82' Dale's Cannon kicks a lump out of Ben Amos and we have a free-kick in our own box. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Me on the Karlan chance:

"Karlan.

KARLAN!

OH WHY KARLAN WHY!?!?!?!?!?!"

It wasn't a terrible effort I just want him to score so badly.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    ross1 said:

Please. . . Please. . . no last minute equaliser

Ssssshhhh! :wink:
  • Options
    CAn we not just get a third and wrap this up pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase
  • Options
    No fucking protection there for the keeper. Red should have blown before that.
  • Options
    82. As Amos spills the ball, Cannon goes for it and catches the 'keeper who has gone to ground. He's fine but the referee has a quick word with Cannon #RAFC
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Me on the Karlan chance:

"Karlan.

KARLAN!

OH WHY KARLAN WHY!?!?!?!?!?!"

To be fair I was impressed he connected after his other attempts to head the ball this half ;)
  • Options
    83' SUB | Second change for the Addicks. Jay Dasilva goes off to a standing ovation and is replaced by Patrick Bauer. 2-1. #cafc
  • Options
    Morning all, any news..?
  • Options

Morning all, any news..?

No, nothing happening here :wink:
  • Options
    robroy said:

No fucking protection there for the keeper. Red should have blown before that.

I can't sh*t miracles from where I am :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!