Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nice People to do business with

Comments

• Options
    Halfords

Costa Coffee at Charing Cross station
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Currie Motors

I put that advert on the ‘don’t forget the wine gums thread.’
  • Options
    Gary Sergeant
  • Options
    Halfords service centre, very surprised at the cost (cheaper than all other garages that quoted on service) and the cost of an MOT.
    Recommended.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Gary Sergeant

Hearing the Gary Sergeant advert on Charlton Live each Sunday is a vivid memory!
  • Options
    David Davies
  • Options
    Heidi Fleiss
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Halfords service centre, very surprised at the cost (cheaper than all other garages that quoted on service) and the cost of an MOT.
    Recommended.

Our company used to use them for our MOTs . Last time I took the van in it had a blown headlamp. Came back passed still with a blown headlamp.
  • Options
    Sikhs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greenie said:

Recommended.

Broke my glove box last year and then denied it when I had it out with them.
  • Options
    John Lewis - Washing Machine broke a day after the warranty ended. Phoned up expecting to have to kick up a stink, they told me not to worry and they delivered a replacement the next day.
  • Options
    Another vote for John Lewis.
  • Options
    Dyson.

Storms ruined 2 batteries and they've replaced em, on both occasions, after a quick phone call.
  • Options
    Mercedes after sales
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Recommended.

I think each depot is different, I have two near me, one I have used for years and always happy with them, the other I used in an emergency and was not very happy at all with them.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited November 2017
    I have never met a miserable off license employee, they always seem to be chipper.
  • Options
    The Kwik fit near me. Which is pleasantly surprising as they can be very cack.

One of my clients, who I won't name, gives me prompt and full instructions, and pays on time every time. Even though he's a bit like Alan sugar, I think I'm in love with him.
  • Options
    Lynn age 38 from Adultworks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't believe people are praising Halfords. As far as I can see they've only got one thing going for them: Consistency. But being consistently shit is nothing to be proud of.
  • Options
    Amazon. Prime is great, next day delivery nearly always works, even get parcels on Sundays. Never had a problem returning anything either. Such ease.

Also a shout for Anker when buying portable batteries or chargers and speakers etc. They’ve always replaced anything that has broken, including charger cables and their customer service is top notch.
  • Options
    Maureen 47 Bedford Hill ( never mind the age - it's the mileage )
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Greenie said:

Recommended.

Ok then, in that case everything they do is shit, and more to the point they should just stick to cycles.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Stig said:

Can't believe people are praising Halfords. As far as I can see they've only got one thing going for them: Consistency. But being consistently shit is nothing to be proud of.

And that is how word of mouth and personal experience works.
    I have had excellent service, but I can believe that some people have not. Anyway I recommend them.
  • Options
    The lovely ladies in the Red Light District
  • Options
    Greenie said:

shirty5 said:

Greenie said:

Recommended.

Ok then, in that case everything they do is shit, and more to the point they should just stick to cycles.
    But their cycles are shit.
  • Options
    DNEL Ltd

The best there is
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Ford fix centre in catford. Friendly service and they charge very reasonable prices. Had a previous car repaired there and was very happy with them. Just brought a car off them 450.00 with a full years runs like a dream