Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace planning new stadium

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    I preferred the toilet seat concept they had for Crystal Palace Park
  • Options
    It will always be a kharsi.
  • Options
    Couldn't care less. In my mind they don't even exist.
  • Options
    I HATE THEM!!!
  • Options
    they've pissed off the neighbours who face losing their homes so Palace can have a ground that isn't an embarrassment: https://insidecroydon.com/2022/08/10/residents-blocked-from-meeting-by-football-clubs-lobbyists/ 
  • Options
    This proposal has been dragging on for years. As an honest friend, I'd suggest to Palace is that the best bet is for them to get relegated a couple of divisions, as they then won't need such a large new stand.
    But where will we go if we are homeless again ?
    London stadium.   WHU have moved even closer to us since last time, in anticipation.
  • Options
    they've pissed off the neighbours who face losing their homes so Palace can have a ground that isn't an embarrassment: https://insidecroydon.com/2022/08/10/residents-blocked-from-meeting-by-football-clubs-lobbyists/ 
    I live about 20 miles from there and they are pissing me off as well ! 
  • Options
    The stand they are doing up does that not effect the sainsburys store there as well? 

Just looking at google maps, if its there so called main stand that would take up all of sainsburys parking plus the houses they are planning on knocking down without their input. Not to mention the houses on Clifton road being dwarfed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2022
    I live about 20 miles from there and they are pissing me off as well ! 
    mate, you're lucky. I live miles away from there as well and like you they do still piss me off but on the other hand Millwall are planning to build their training ground literally 5 mins from me. I also don't seem to have a say in it. 
  • Options
    some guff about their academy on channel 4 at 9pm 
    sister in laws stepson is a goalie there 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Interesting situation.
    Wonder who gets the cash.
    Probably a decision for RD.
    if it’s TS then he’s had a touch because they can pay our rent and more for a while 
    Thats assuming they need to move out for a bit of course.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The stand they are doing up does that not effect the sainsburys store there as well? 

Just looking at google maps, if its there so called main stand that would take up all of sainsburys parking plus the houses they are planning on knocking down without their input. Not to mention the houses on Clifton road being dwarfed. 
    No, the Sainsburys would still be there.

• Options
    Pigs ear... Sorry, I meant Eagles arse!
  • Options
    Serious design fault with this new stadium.

The seats are facing the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still got a way to go, sounds like the dealing with Sainsburys is fractious at best, as well as the local residents they are putting out. Think it will drag on, hopefully by then they will have finally been knocked down a peg or two
  • Options
    still got a way to go, sounds like the dealing with Sainsburys is fractious at best, as well as the local residents they are putting out. Think it will drag on, hopefully by then they will have finally been knocked down a peg or two
    yeah, it was never in doubt with the council, but still feels like a way to go with this 

*buys Sainsbury's scarf*