Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

hayden mullins?

edited May 2007 in Rumours
paker in, mullins to us?

Apologies if this has been linked already but i just spotted this in the Mirror.
I think Mullins would be ok at this level.

Comments

• Would be a good bit of business at the right price. Wouldn't go anymore than 750k personally.
  • I know the article says Parker isn't settled oop north, but surely, from a geordie perspective, he is better than Joey Barton?????
  • i would prefer barton to the spotty one! if he messes about big sam would have him for brekkie!
  • I'd definately take Mullins.............however it will break my heart to see Spotty in a fcuking West Ham shirt !!!!!!!! (all that would remain to make my summer would be for them to then sign D Bent)
  • edited May 2007
    No thanks.

no-mark ex Palace twat.

Ask the Hamsters over on KUMB what they think of him...

besides, didn't he say when Curbishley was after him a few years back that he would never play for Charlton? been frantically hunting around for confirmation, but I'm pretty sure he said something along those lines.
  • mullins said when he was leaving palace he could never play for us when Curbs went in for him - if i remember right, so fook him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]mullins said when he was leaving palace he could never play for us when Curbs went in for him - if i remember right, so fook him.
    Thought so Ledge. Any chance you'd have a link to something that says or infers that? I've been racking my brain to try and remember where I saw it, but I can't. Might have been the SLP or Mercury I suppose...
  • Quasie will also be up for grabs, but suspect the contract he got at Wham will be way out of our league