Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• 84' Sarr looks to have been hauled down in the box as he jumps for a header! Referee waves away the appeals. #cafc
  • Put Sarr up front. Might as well find out how he does now.
  • Ffs how was that not a penalty
  • Karl Robinson is not in the class to steer Charlton up - Clueless in defence, simple.
  • 85' SUB | Marshall makes way for Hackett-Fairchild. #cafc
  • edited November 2017
    Laddick01 said:

Is this the worst selection of strikers we’ve had in or history ?

It's easy to have a short memory when disappointed.

Think Mooney, Abbott and Sodje.
  • Sheep whispering doesn't change matches........
  • I think Robinson must’ve pissed off someone at the FA , I can’t recall a single decision we’ve had this season.
  • Laddick01 said:

ross1 said:

Laddick01 said:

Selection? we only have one
    Just what I was about to post. 2-0 away from home surely you'd be putting on your strikers from the bench in the last 10 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• 87' Ojo goes down in the centre of the pitch and requires treatment. #UTI (2-0)
  • ross1 said:

85' SUB | Marshall makes way for Hackett-Fairchild. #cafc

10 mins too late,
  • The first FK was careless on our part and a Holmesqe finish. Second goal nobody would have stopped and no one to blame.
  • 89' Good block on the edge of the box to deny Forster-Caskey's effort. #cafc
  • 89' Holmes drills in a good effort from distance, but the keeper swallows it up. #cafc
  • E=mc2 said:

Karl Robinson is not in the class to steer Charlton up - Clueless in defence, simple.

Yeah I mean they've been strolling through at will and haven't in anyway needed 2 wonder goals to break us down.
  • ross1 said:

89' Holmes drills in a good effort from distance, but the keeper swallows it up. #cafc

He could choke.
  • 90' Four minutes of added time. #UTI (2-0)
  • even Sunderland can win away.

• Sponsored links:

• AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
  • Shit Stoke
  • once again the risible fucktard sticks with his only plan despite it obviously not working at all until after we go 2 nil down
    sticking with wide players on the wrong sides - any chump can see the way thru these cloggers is getting around them but gobby stays with the not fit for purpose "tactic" cos he knows best - my stinking arse!! now sticks Sarr up front to complete a knap hand of blokes given jobs they don't have the tools for. Jesus H Christ on a bike I've clear frozen my bollocks off to watch this clot rob a living. The new owners can shine him on right after squirrel face and cahones.
  • Palace ffs
  • Palace winning.
  • Robinson.... from MK to FK........
  • Weekendus horribleous
  • Rounds the day off nicely
  • 90+1 Kashi is next to see a shot well saved by Gilks. #cafc
  • 90+2 Handbags as Konsa takes exception to Hopper's dive in the box. #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!