Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew or Palace?

Comments

• Options
    Clear cut Palace Relegated.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

As someone on here said recently, WBA are a fairly similar club to our own. I don't want to see them go down, the only reason to dislike them was that crappy FA Cup goal that hit a puddle and went in.

So I'd be happy for Pardew to flirt with relegation this season, then get sacked by next Christmas, giving them a chance to recover.

Palace bottom. West Ham above them on goal difference. That's all anyone on here should want.

AND Pardew catching the clap JiMMy?

instead of palace being relegated by February i think id like them to go down on goal difference last game of the season.

From a late headed equaliser :smile:
    That's how this thread read to me anyway......
  • Options
    Palace to go down and keep on dropping
  • Options
    I've always quite liked West Brom, so not happy about this! I'd take big nose keeping them up, at the expense of Palace though. That would be quite funny.
  • Options
    I'd love Palace & W Ham to get relegated - don't really care who the other team is, but seeing Everton going down would be akin to Villa going the other year so would be nice & would be a good ground to take Golfie Jnr next season if we got promoted - WBA is handy to get to also, but not Swansea & been to B'mouth a few times lately.

On a different tangent, if did make me chuckle earlier when I heard that Everton & WBA both now have ex Palace, W.Ham & Newcastle managers - what is this, some sort of managerial bingo card that you have to tick off a number of clubs before retiring............or the managerial version of "doing the 92" !!!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

JiMMy 85 said:

As someone on here said recently, WBA are a fairly similar club to our own. I don't want to see them go down, the only reason to dislike them was that crappy FA Cup goal that hit a puddle and went in.

So I'd be happy for Pardew to flirt with relegation this season, then get sacked by next Christmas, giving them a chance to recover.

Palace bottom. West Ham above them on goal difference. That's all anyone on here should want.

AND Pardew catching the clap JiMMy?

instead of palace being relegated by February i think id like them to go down on goal difference last game of the season.

From a late headed equaliser :smile:
    That's how this thread read to me anyway......
    I read that the exact same lol, had to look twice to make sure they were not connected
  • Options
    I would like Pardew to be knighted by the queen but she slips with the sword. Palace to get investigated for money laundering and go bust and the ultras nursery closed down.
  • Options
    Last games of the season...

Nigels v Baggies
    Hamsters v Toffees

I'd happily see 3 from those 4 going down, with Everton and their new manager (probably Pulis, given the way the merry-go-round works) surviving!
  • Options
    He should have had a lifetime ban for that headbutt at Hull. He has also shoved a linesman as a manger. Man has no morals. Probably beaten his wife in the past as well as cheated on her.
  • Options
    A tale of two penalties today. Both very fortunate to be given and one missed by Palace but the other scored by West Brom.

Realistically, I think that Palace under Hodgson will have enough about them to get out of trouble. Pardew's mob, on the other hand, show no signs of improvement in terms of performance or results - 4 points from 21 and just 3 goals scored in 7 games is certainly worse than the Pullis' record and leaves them only off being bottom on goal difference.

When Pardew does get the boot, as he surely will do once the players, fans and Board at WBA get fed up with his excuses, I suspect to see protests at Swansea, Stoke and Bournemouth - not just because sacking him means that WBA could then get out of trouble but also because they are the only clubs in the bottom eight that he hasn't actually managed yet and they could be his next club!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Fucking slaphead Cnut mike dean just cost me this and also means that big nosed prick is on the telly, grinning like a Cheshire Cat
  • Options
    Lets get serious now, Palace are a different team now under Woy, certainly not relegation material, and will slide into mid-table by end of season.
    Zaha may well be sold to Spurs for their European adventure, which will mean they wil get 20 less penalties a year.
  • Options

Zaha may well be sold to Spurs for their European adventure, which will mean they wil get 20 less penalties a year.

So that mean Spurs go top 4 or higher with all those extra goals.
  • Options
    Palace or Pardew ?

I would rather live in a Palace.
  • Options

Palace or Pardew ?

I would rather live in a Palace.

Woahh!! Thanks Sam, just had a mental picture of what it would be like living in Pardew's pants...
  • Options
    Not even close but I can't see Palace going down so it will be a very small consolation if big nose gets relegated.
  • Options
    Palace safe but Pardew's job continuously in jeopardy - no win and 4 points from 24 since he took over at WBA compared to 12 from 42 under Pullis. That's a recipe for relegation not safety!
  • Options
    Alan Pardew's Premier League record since 1st Jan 2016:

Played: 44; Won: 6; Drawn: 12; Lost: 26

How the hell does he keep getting a job?
  • Options
    If Palace aren't going down then Pardew would be an alright ish consolation prize.
  • Options
    8 points separate the bottom 12 clubs and any of those that do have a poor end to the season could go down.

WBA are bottom and could get out of it but, the irony is that, a continued Cup run could be their undoing - an injury here or there to a key player in the Cup might be fatal. Not a betting man (fingers firmly crossed behind back) but my money is on Sturridge spending more time in the treatment room than on the pitch!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They play each other last game, too
  • Options
    The final game of the season is Palace vs West Brom at Selhurst

The golden scenario is a late goal from Sturridge relegating Palace

The nightmare scenario is both teams already being safe, and the occasion turning into a complete love in....
  • Options
    Palace without a doubt.
  • Options
    The Palarse mungbeans of course!
  • Options
    id rather it was a dead rubber between 2 relegated sides
  • Options
    Zaha out for a month. Previous six games without him no points and no goals scored either.
  • Options

After 13 games Tony Pullis was sacked because WBA only had 12 points. The same number of games later they have another 8 points and are rock bottom some 7 points from safety.

That move worked didn't it!

Never expected it to really... Always felt that if Pulis couldn't get them out of trouble, no one else available could
  • Options
    cant see west brom getting out, palaces next 3 are spurs, united and chelsea, hopefully whilst they yield nil points for them the others around them can get a few points and dump palace back into it
  • Options
    Pardew relying on Sturridge to keep them up was always going to be a big risk too, although i don't think his latest injury is too bad.