Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham Relegation Watch

Comments

• Options
    I really hope Moyes is given the time he deserves - pity Pards didn't get the job.

Too good to go down!
  • Options

Uboat said:

Whoosh

Whoosh

And thrice woosh

No no no. Not having that at all.

Or is that a whoosh?
    Yep
    Could you explain the whoosh factor here please? If you make a mistake in a post and get called out by others; to use "Whoosh" as a defence just doesn't work. You cocked up, get over it.
  • Options
    Definitely think they will go down.

Let's say the stars align and Palace join them, we somehow manage to go up and the London clubs already in the Championship stay there, that would mean us, palace, west ham, millwall, qpr, fulham and brentford all in the same league!!!

Fixtures organizers and the police must be dreading this.
  • Options
    Scumbags.
  • Options
    Man City 1/10
    West Ham 28/1
    Draw 11/1
  • Options

Man City 1/10
    West Ham 28/1
    Draw 11/1

When did anyone last see a draw at 11/1?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Man City 1/10
    West Ham 28/1
    Draw 11/1

12/1 is available with Betfair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think they made a mistake in sacking Bilic. Playing at a new ground, especially one the fans aren't happy with, is difficult. They'd also just got a great result in beating Spurs at Wembley and would have beaten Palace too were it not for Antonio deciding not to play keep ball in the corner in what was the 97th and last minute of the game.

However, they've made an even bigger mistake in appointing Moyes. If you want someone to keep you up you appoint an Allardyce. You don't appoint someone who has been sacked three times in three years and won just 20 of his last 92 matches in charge.

Having previously sacked Big Sam to bring in Bilic, I doubt Big Sam would have gone back!
  • Options

I think they made a mistake in sacking Bilic. Playing at a new ground, especially one the fans aren't happy with, is difficult. They'd also just got a great result in beating Spurs at Wembley and would have beaten Palace too were it not for Antonio deciding not to play keep ball in the corner in what was the 97th and last minute of the game.

However, they've made an even bigger mistake in appointing Moyes. If you want someone to keep you up you appoint an Allardyce. You don't appoint someone who has been sacked three times in three years and won just 20 of his last 92 matches in charge.

Having previously sacked Big Sam to bring in Bilic, I doubt Big Sam would have gone back!
    Indeed - but you need that type of manager to get you out of trouble. But West Ham, being the "academy", weren't just happy with survival. They want brilliant football and a top six place.

Would suggest that they settle their sights a bit lower.
  • Options

Indeed - but you need that type of manager to get you out of trouble. But West Ham, being the "academy", weren't just happy with survival. They want brilliant football and a top six place.

Would suggest that they settle their sights a bit lower.
    To be fair I don't think they are going to get survival so that's ok then isn't it?
  • Options

next season could have a ridiculous amount of london derbies.

millwall
    palace
    west ham
    qpr
    fulham
    brentford

nearly a 1/3rd of away games would be in london if we were fortunate enough to go up.

Division 1 in 89/90 was a great year for away matches. 8 London teams in a 20 team division. We even had the benefit of playing one of our away games at home...
  • Options
    The only local game next season will be Luton. The team that was non league when we were Premiership. Gills and Wimbledon I expect to go down.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Man City 1/10
    West Ham 28/1
    Draw 11/1

More chance of them losing 11-1
  • Options

Uboat said:

Man City 1/10
    West Ham 28/1
    Draw 11/1

More chance of them losing 11-1
    Dont be stupid.
    11-0.
  • Options
    Acab said:

The only local game next season will be Luton. The team that was non league when we were Premiership. Gills and Wimbledon I expect to go down.

Luton may have had a disastrous few years, but are hardly a non league minnow, they won the league cup in 1988

Hopefully we'll pass Millwall on the way up, though I think they'll do enough to stay up this season
  • Options

Definitely think they will go down.

Let's say the stars align and Palace join them, we somehow manage to go up and the London clubs already in the Championship stay there, that would mean us, palace, west ham, millwall, qpr, fulham and brentford all in the same league!!!

Fixtures organizers and the police must be dreading this.

Yeah definately & I reckon the police will object to westham being relegated, all the people with their grubby fingers in the pie will object & explain that the OS is too good (haha) for the championship & the FA will decide their fans have suffered enough & Huddersfield can go down instead no matter where they finish could they're just a small club near Leeds & don't spend millions & millions on average players so don't deserve to be in the premier league. Sorted ....... can I have a job dildo boys, I know some good players in the Dutch 2nd Division who are much better than anyone that you have in your squad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Can’t see West Ham getting out of the bottom 3 by Christmas .... or even the end of the season, spoke to a hammers fan who said they had no fight in them, they might do next season when they’re playing Millwall.
  • Options
    Both West Ham and Palace will stay up. It’s the charlton way.

Huddersfield Swansea and WBA to go down.
  • Options

Man City 1/10
    West Ham 28/1
    Draw 11/1

Oh dear, says it all really!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I think it is written in the stars that Pardew will keep West Brom up at the expense of 2 of his former clubs, Palace and West Ham...
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I think it is written in the stars that Pardew will keep West Brom up at the expense of 2 of his former clubs, Palace and West Ham...
    That would be all my Christmases come at once! Can see Palace getting out of it though unfortunately
  • Options
    Pardew could have his own relegation watch with WBA, Palace, West Ham and Newcastle in the mix.
  • Options
    West Ham 1-0 50/1
    Man City 7-0 40/1

So I've been told
  • Options
    I'm expecting a W.Ham win - just like Palace did to Chelsea. Always happens.
  • Options

I'm expecting a W.Ham win - just like Palace did to Chelsea. Always happens.

Put some money on it then :)