Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Presents 2017

2»

Comments

• Options

Hi lads if you can't find anything for a Christmas present for your mrs. My mate Dave got a log cabin at centre parcs if you want to pop along.

I’ve requested a key bowl on the booking form.
  • Options
    A Dyson, a new ironing board and some anal beads.
  • Options

Her saucepans are looking a bit tatty, think I'll surprise her with a new set.

Ask her for a crash helmet and open it before she opens the saucepans!
  • Options
    Me and the Mrs don't buy each other presents but I always get her something from the kids, I got her a pair of Gazelles with the kids names on them one year. She doesn't wear them.
  • Options
    So much easier than a dustpan and brush.
  • Options

So what's everyone buying/bought for Christmas this year??

I'm secretly just looking for ideas as to what to get the Mrs as I haven't got a clue!!!

If it helps your Mrs likes lingerie from Boux Avenue and Chanel Number 5 :wink:
    Shit. I brought his Mrs stuff from Victoria’s Secret, purely because I think she looks better in that brand.
  • Options
    Dyson hairdryer for Mrs Otto this year.
  • Options

Dyson hairdryer for Mrs Otto this year.

At first glance I thought that said dyson HANDdryer.

• Options
    Booked a trip to Budapest with a nice apartment for next year, some mascaras, ferrero rocher and some organic lube.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Booked a trip to Budapest with a nice apartment for next year, some mascaras, ferrero rocher and some organic lube.

Lard?
  • Options

Lard?
    No lube...
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15951

• Options
    Pah, you only need lube if you don't turn her on enough
  • Options
    can't post on here what it is as the wife reads CL but it's doing her noggin in trying to guess what I have got her. She is becoming very impatient but still not long to wait now eh Mrs Large.
  • Options

can't post on here what it is as the wife reads CL but it's doing her noggin in trying to guess what I have got her. She is becoming very impatient but still not long to wait now eh Mrs Large.

a rubber duck for your hot tub ??
  • Options
    I'm a Charlton fan so getting a train set and a trip on the orient express.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Crickey, I hope there’s not a murder onboard.
  • Options
    Spoiling the missus rotten, think I’m getting her a new fridge.
  • Options

dizzee said:

Crickey, I hope there’s not a murder onboard.
    Depends if Roland is on there too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Mrs goes back home to Ireland for Xmas and I fly over 28th until new year, so we do presents night before she goes back, we’ll chuffed with mine, great quality and packaging.
  • Options
    Is it okay to give the Mrs a kettle, or do you think she'll boil over?