Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lowest home League attendance for 30 years on Saturday?

edited December 2017 in General Charlton
I have no scientific evidence to base this on, but , based on the fact that we won the play-off final 20 years ago, and 1) our downturn 2) Saturday prior to Xmas 3) Blackpool wont exactly bring in a couple of thousand, and I believe are still boycotting?

That this Saturday could possibly be as low as 6k (in real terms)

Comments

• Options
    No.

Roland is coming and bringing a load of his Belgian mates for a pre-Christmas piss up.

They will fill NU.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

No.

Roland is coming and bringing a load of his Belgian mates for a pre-Christmas piss up.

They will fill NU.

Will it be a vinegar piss up?
  • Options
    It won't even be the lowest in December let alone this season!
  • Options
    Sadly cant make the game but my bro is taking my ticket. I'm off to watch the Dungannon Swifts in Ireland.
  • Options

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

• Options
    Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

Blimey, I wish I had one of those in my kitchen!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

what play off 25 years ago ?

Blackburn 1-0 Leicester obviously lol
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

Anyway, I don’t know what the fuss is about, it’s only a couple of cupboard doors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

I wouldn’t mind both of them.
    Obviously, Ricky, I was referring to that rather elegant wine glass the young lady is holding :blush:
  • Options
    Finally something that KR and his misfiring team, should be able to achieve ! Been working on this one the last couple weeks , and hoping to have pissed enough fans off to bring this one home.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

We'll get down to Lidl, Sarsons is on offer at the moment.
  • Options

I have no scientific evidence to base this on, but , based on the fact that we won the play-off final 20 years ago, and 1) our downturn 2) Saturday prior to Xmas 3) Blackpool wont exactly bring in a couple of thousand, and I believe are still boycotting?

That this Saturday could possibly be as low as 6k (in real terms)

What is the lowest crowd for a league game in that period then?
  • Options
    As long as I am there on Saturday and at least a few others as well then that’s all that really matters. The anticipation of the match, the journey to it. A couple of pints before the game. Watch the match. Hopefully see us score. Hopefully see us win it. It’s the experience. Obviously I’ll be missing out on Christmas shopping or doing something else really boring like some of you lucky sods who may also have lost the will to live but, hey ho, somebody has to keep going to watch a game of football so it might as well be me.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

What happened to her lips?
  • Options
    So 6000 seasonally adjusted by KM will be officially around 11,000?
  • Options

As long as I am there on Saturday and at least a few others as well then that’s all that really matters. The anticipation of the match, the journey to it. A couple of pints before the game. Watch the match. Hopefully see us score. Hopefully see us win it. It’s the experience. Obviously I’ll be missing out on Christmas shopping or doing something else really boring like some of you lucky sods who may also have lost the will to live but, hey ho, somebody has to keep going to watch a game of football so it might as well be me.

Sounds good.
  • Options
    I'm missing this game...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ll be there as usual but this is the first time this season that I’ve been feeling a bit “meh” about going.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

JamesSeed said:

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

I didn’t make it that far up to notice.
    I didn't make it that far down.
  • Options
    Is that what the septuagenarian shit4brains has in mind when he thinks 'vinegar pisser'?
    There's not many down The Valley who look like that. Which I'm ambivalent about tbh.
  • Options
    Will be n UK for Xmas and will be going with 2 Brothers , son and best mate. So 4 more than normally would go lol
  • Options
    Macronate said:

JamesSeed said:

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

JamesSeed said:

Macronate said:

Macronate said:

No.

They will fill NU.

I didn’t make it that far up to notice.
    I didn't make it that far down.
    Aha for some reason I assumed he was working his way up her leg
  • Options
    To top it all Bristol City get there largest attendance tonight for 35 years :-(, at least they look like us playing in red!
  • Options
    I'll be there with my bottle of vinegar