Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hillsy's Up - Woodside Celtic Pre Season Training/Trials

For those who want to get a little fitter my pre season training starts mid - end of July on a wednesday night and sunday morning. Venue yet to be confirmed but likely to be either Coldharbour (Eltham) on a Wednesday 2030 start for 1 hour and Bostall Heath (Upper Abbeywood) on a sunday morning 1030 start for 2 hours. Be warned it's hard work but all are welcome.

For those who actually want to come and play for me on a sunday morning it is imperative that you come training to force your way into the 2 teams.

Interest I have so far -

Eltham Addick + 1 mate
Carlsberg
Ketman
Howitzer
Maria's Bro

Please add you name to the list and I'll post comfirmed dates and venue's nearer the time.

Comments

• Options
    Okay. Had the AGM last night and pre season training will start on Sunday 22nd July at Hall Place 10am - 12pm. Then every Tuesday also 1930hrs start all at Hall Place. Then from September training will move to Coldharbour 2030 hrs start for 1 hour.

I'll post again as a reminder nearer the time. Can those who are interested in training and playing please drop me an email.

danny.hill@itrm.co.uk

Cheers

Hillsy
  • Options
    Another reminder that Pre season starts on 22nd July @ Hall place 10am. If you just want to come along and get fit your more than welcome. Try and wear boots, no pads required there will be games played at non contact level for the first 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I'll be there, but it's a bloomin long drive for me & Carlsberg first thing in the morning. Looking forward to running running & yet more runnning.......thank god I gave up smoking for the first time in 20 years earlier this week.
  • Options
    any need for a Manager. My boys have a 100% record at The Valley.
  • Options
    I'm starting our pre season training this week - problem is I've got to run it but am probably the least fit in our squad so can't exactly lead by example!!
  • Options
    Are we feeling fit then lads ??
    Hillsy, will you be producing the famous playing cards again this season ?
    Hope to see a few lifers there !! Best mate (Ketman) and Co
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Are we feeling fit then lads ??
    Hillsy, will you be producing the famous playing cards again this season ?
    Hope to see a few lifers there !! Best mate (Ketman) and Co

Hi Best mate, not feelin fit at all, however myself & Carlsberg will be attending this weekend with hangovers no doubt.
  • Options
    Good boys! I'm sure you and Carlsberg will fit straight in with that frame of mind.
  • Options
    LOL First to chunder will probably be me...
  • Options
    I know this is a silly question but where the hell is Hall Place ? Need a road name or Post code for Sat Nav purposes. Best Mate do you know ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Try Bourne Road
  • Options
    Bourne Road , Bexley
  • Options
    Bourne Road , Bexley, Kent
  • Options
    Bourne Road is correct, you can park in the car park next to the Harvester. I reserved a mother and child space and repainted it Glass's best mate!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I know this is a silly question but where the hell is Hall Place ? Need a road name or Post code for Sat Nav purposes. Best Mate do you know ?

its just off the black prince interchange on the A2
  • Options
    Cheers Guys & especially Best mate :-)
  • Options
    here's a link Ketman...2nd Best mate(Thought I'd join in as I don't want to be left out)

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=550250&y=174250&z=1&sv=550250,174250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Once again all are welcome. 10am start, then 1930 on Tuesday.
  • Options
    OK best mate No2 Carlsberg is picking me up at 9.00am we should be there a little before 10.00am........as for Tuesday not sure yet.
  • Options
    I should be there but I am going out on Saturday night so anything could happen!

Can you make it tonight (7:30 at Goals)
  • Options
    Mr Mehmet is making an appearance then ?
    a new signing that could possible be as good as Roberto Carlos (if he had laid of the homebrew and scrumpy 20 years ago)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this going to be just a load of running?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Is this going to be just a load of running?

Stop whining & get your arse down there scotty boy.
  • Options
    its ok Sco i know all the short cuts!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]its ok Sco i know all the short cuts!

hope you're not talking about me again.

Sorry, misheard :-)
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    I have a severe hatred of shuttle runs, Kets. That plus a BBQ (Beer 'Buca Quaff) on Saturday night. May see you there.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I am not a big fan myself, done out of neccessity. Also I am better at running than ball work :-)

I am hoping we are gonna be Dazzled by Hillsy's outstanding coaching abilities.
  • Options
    bring your scuba gear....
  • Options
    Never heard so much whining in my life. Full report of all lifers will be posted on Monday am.