Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Half time and Southend subs come straight out for a warm up. Two minutes before the restart and ours wander onto the pitch. They look bored and uninterested
  • Options
    It’s not over till the big fat lady sings!
  • Options
    Great first half from the Shrimpers.

Not sure where that came from. We are all over you.

Still a long way to go
  • Options
    lennon on
  • Options

No idea why but I think it's going to come good today

We're not bleddy Sheff Utd, you know.

• Options

Great first half from the Shrimpers.

Not sure where that came from. We are all over you.

Still a long way to go

We make everyone look good....
  • Options
    Hmm, Kashi not fully fit?
  • Options

Hmm, Kashi not fully fit?

To be fair whatever team we've put out recently hasn't looked fit...
  • Options
    At least we’re still in a playoff position, we’ll for about another hour or two anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kashi off again, won't see him again I reckon
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Never mind...
  • Options
    We are sliding down to the Depths of Depravity.
  • Options
    Seems to me the biggest issue with all these injuries is rushing people back due to the lack of decent cover. Kashi, Clarke, Marshall probably all needed a bit longer.
  • Options
    Doubt it we will even muster a goal today.
  • Options
    Too much bloody Figgy Pudding by the looks of things.
  • Options
    Have just seen we put six players on the bench for a league game - a professional Football Club in the 3rd tier and we can't fill our bench. One that prides our youth talent also.

My oh my.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I hope not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C.A.R.D need to turn out in force against Gillingham and remind the management we mean business in getting them out Robinson included
  • Options

C.A.R.D need to turn out in force against Gillingham and remind the management we mean business in getting them out Robinson included

Won't happen. Sorry.
  • Options

Embarassing noone wants to be here and no organisation. Hopefully a few boots flying around dressing room this is shocking!

I blame the protesters who undermine their confidence at every turn.
    I think even the most vehement protest critics won't pull that one out of the hat.
  • Options
    You do have to question KR though because we still put 4 or 5 quality players on the pitch most games and I doubt many teams in this league apart from the obvious can say that. He’s just not getting the most of them as a unit.
  • Options
    Nug said:

You do have to question KR though because we still put 4 or 5 quality players on the pitch most games and I doubt many teams in this league apart from the obvious can say that. He’s just not getting the most of them as a unit.

He's mediocre and gets mediocre performances....
  • Options
    Scum losing 2-1 at least some good news
  • Options

Embarassing noone wants to be here and no organisation. Hopefully a few boots flying around dressing room this is shocking!

I blame the protesters who undermine their confidence at every turn.
    Don't leave me this way
  • Options
    Nug said:

Quality on paper only - its on the pitch that matters and some of those so called quality players eg Holmes are ordinary to poor most of the time they on the pitch - the odd quality goal every 3 matches granted but not much else
  • Options
    2-1. Reeves.
  • Options
    Haha nobody's going to say anything? It was nicely-worked. Cheer up
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!