Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

iFollow

Comments

• Options
    pm me
  • Options
    https://www.efl.com/news/2019/february/sky-bet-league-one-sides-break-ifollow-record/

Over 4,500 watched the Luton v Portsmouth match

This week's Sky Bet League One meeting between Luton Town and Portsmouth attracted the highest number of iFollow viewers ever recorded for a single EFL fixture.

With Luton's Kenilworth Road sold out for the top-of-the-table clash, a total of 4,535 additional supporters were able to watch the five-goal thriller via the EFL's live streaming platform.

Over 1,150 Hatters UK fans purchased a one-off match pass, with a further 2,730 Portsmouth fans tuning in.

The EFL's season and half-season passes continue to represent great value for money for international fans, and about 650 pass holders tuned in to watch Luton's 3-2 victory.

Learn more about iFollow and subscribe here.
  • Options
    Watched the Posh game from Italy. Tomorrow a challenge as I-Follow seems to have sussed my VPN cyber ghost. If anybody has a free one that does the job, I would be grateful.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Watched the Posh game from Italy. Tomorrow a challenge as I-Follow seems to have sussed my VPN cyber ghost. If anybody has a free one that does the job, I would be grateful.

Dropped you a PM...

As mentioned I dont like saying what VPN I use now, with this thread not being Members Only its visible on any Google search site
  • Options
    My VPN is blocked as well
  • Options
    Don't think it's on tomorrow, Fleetwood aren't on it
  • Options
    Just had a look, they are on it
  • Options
    Only game left this season that wont be on iFollow is the Portsmouth game and any Play-Off matches
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Only game left this season that wont be on iFollow is the Portsmouth game and any Play-Off matches

This is right. Only teams not signed up are Charlton, Accrington and Sunderland. Since we’ve played both home and away already, we won’t have problems with iFollow between now and May.

Pompey game would have been available but since it’s been moved for TV, it now will not be available.
  • Options

This is right. Only teams not signed up are Charlton, Accrington and Sunderland. Since we’ve played both home and away already, we won’t have problems with iFollow between now and May.

Pompey game would have been available but since it’s been moved for TV, it now will not be available.
    Just to clarify for us expat Addicks - is that rule re the Pompey game just for people using iFollow form the UK or do they shut down the service completely for the game, even if the match is not being televised overseas?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just to clarify for us expat Addicks - is that rule re the Pompey game just for people using iFollow form the UK or do they shut down the service completely for the game, even if the match is not being televised overseas?
    Nope its shut down completely
  • Options
    edited February 2019

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Have failed to get it to work most of this season. Any DM’d tips appreciated.
  • Options

As it’s Sky I guess there might be a stream somewhere.
  • Options
    I've checked Fleetwood ifollow and it states no pass available for today.

My game called off today and just want chill and watch this on the laptop.

Can anyone confirm why this is not available please.

Any help appreciated.
  • Options

I've checked Fleetwood ifollow and it states no pass available for today.

My game called off today and just want chill and watch this on the laptop.

Can anyone confirm why this is not available please.

Any help appreciated.

Are you:

a) outside of England

or

b) Using a (decent) VPN

If the answer is no to both, iFollow won't work.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

As it’s Sky I guess there might be a stream somewhere.
    If it’s being shown on Sky in the U.K., it’ll be shown by the EFL broadcasters in each country as well.

For example in the US I know I’ll be able to watch the Pompey game on ESPN+.
  • Options
    I use touch vpn, is that a duff one?
  • Options
    In UK pal
    Always used to work though bud, since cov away I've had no joy.

Not aware of how to set up VPNs or to be honest what they are even for.
  • Options
    Fleetwood iFollow is 100% available... Already paid for and setup
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In UK pal

You might have got it working for midweek games or international breaks where the rules are different and you can access it from the U.K. but on a regular Saturday afternoon you’ll need a VPN to trick the website into thinking you’re in another country.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I have paid a couple of times recently and it didn't happen, e.g. only audio commentary from Barnsley.
    My plan is:
    Firefox
    Touch VPN
    Go to Fleetwood site and sign up.
    Look for their ifollow match pass and pay for it.
    Go to Fleetwood match centre.
    Click 'watch live'.
    Watch.

From what I am reading this might be another loss of dosh.
    Anybody know a failsafe method for today?
  • Options

In UK pal

You might have got it working for midweek games or international breaks where the rules are different and you can access it from the U.K. but on a regular Saturday afternoon you’ll need a VPN to trick the website into thinking you’re in another country.
    This will be it then.

Thanks.

Need a step by step guide if anyone is bored and has the time.

Thanks all.
  • Options
    Seth I can’t think that there would be a way of knowing in advance. The issue could be due to a number of reasons including the VPN being used, your home WiFi signal, the web browser your using etc.

It’s hard to diagnose what’s causing the trouble without having the computer to hand.
  • Options

In UK pal

This will be it then.

Thanks.

Need a step by step guide if anyone is bored and has the time.

Thanks all.
    I think someone was sending around the name of a VPN that was working for them.

I personally use TorGuard but that’s for me to get a route back to the U.K. streaming sites so I can watch BBC, Channel 4 etc from abroad.
  • Options
    I don't mind paying for vpn, but want one with a fighting chance of working today.
    Anybody use NORD vpn?
  • Options
    About 3 hours to try to crack this one!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    seth plum said:

I don't mind paying for vpn, but want one with a fighting chance of working today.
    Anybody use NORD vpn?

Hong kong 36 worked last time for me

• Options
    Shrew said:

seth plum said:

Anybody use NORD vpn?

On NORD?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Shrew said:

seth plum said:

Anybody use NORD vpn?

On NORD?
    yep