Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Swale/Medway Massive - Where you Watching England Tonight?

Just been speaking to Carlsberg, think he is watching it in Ashes in Maidstone if anyone is up that way.

As for the rest of you where are you watching tonights game ? I may join you as I Have tonight off DJ'ing Tomorrow instead.

Comments

• Options
    Will be watching at home unfortunately. Got about 40 dogs to look after.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigbiker2[/cite]Got about 40 dogs to look after.

3 mins and still no comment
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigbiker2[/cite]Will be watching at home unfortunately. Got about 40 dogs to look after.
    Do you live in battersea?
  • Options
    This started off as a sensible thread and within what I can see as about nine minutes it is going to descend into anarchy!!

P.S

I'll be watching indoors as I'm on call and am needed at work tomorrow
  • Options
    So BigBiker2 is in Fact a Pimp, which is an interesting choice of Job in Swale/medway.
  • Options
    Actually live in Gloucestershire but run a boarding kennels
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So BigBiker2 is in Fact a Pimp, which is an interesting choice of Job in Swale/medway.

There's more than 40 dogs on the mean streets of New Road!!
  • Options
    At home in Bromley as wife reminded my yesterday she is going to the Sisters' Dinner tonight. : - (
  • Options
    Golf tonight mate will be back in town for about 9 so will bell you if i'm coming out, doubt it will be maidstone though
  • Options
    I'll be at home watching as I am babysitting my Niece. She's not quite old enough for me to take her to the pub just yet! ;-)

Mx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I'll be at home watching as I am babysitting my Niece. She's not quite old enough for me to take her to the pub just yet! ;-)

Mx
    Best give it a few weeks aye!
  • Options
    Have just text Carlsberg... not finishing work til 6.30ish, so doubt I'll be able to get to Maidstone in time.... will probably just end up watching it at home. Boooo.

DJ'ing at the Lion tomorrow Ketters? Might be around for that....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Golf tonight mate will be back in town for about 9 so will bell you if i'm coming out, doubt it will be maidstone though

Golf again ? You must be nearly playing of scratch now LOL

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Have just text Carlsberg... not finishing work til 6.30ish, so doubt I'll be able to get to Maidstone in time.... will probably just end up watching it at home. Boooo.

DJ'ing at the Lion tomorrow Ketters? Might be around for that....

See you Saturday then Medders, might even try playing outside if warm enough.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I'll be at home watching as I am babysitting my Niece. She's not quite old enough for me to take her to the pub just yet! ;-)

Mx
    Best give it a few weeks aye!

If my Brother has anything to do with it - give it about 30 years!!!!

lol

xx
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'm really struggling to imagine D Dyer playing golf!

Will try to pop in mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Golf again ? You must be nearly playing of scratch now LOL

The only thing I scratch is my head when playing, in all seriousness i'm shooting low 90's on a good day would like to break into the 80's before summers out!!

Will be in for a pint tomoorow as well out wetting a mate's babies head
  • Options
    Is it on scumbag telly or posh peoples' telly?
  • Options
    BBC One Len
  • Options
    Normal TV.

I'll be watching the game from a nice padded seat in Wembley :)
  • Options
    i'm not watching it.
    might catch a bit of it, but having a few mates over for some tucker, so will probably be in the kitchen cooking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be watching from the top tier at Wembley
  • Options
    I'll be watching from the lower tier
  • Options
    You Wembley goers going to be drinking up London prior to the game?
  • Options
    Baker Street I reckon for a few
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You Wembley goers going to be drinking up London prior to the game?

Up in Kilburn
  • Options
    Vineyard or home
  • Options
    Not a good idea for football fella lot of poofy armchair fans in there!! I'm not going to watch it but if i was the Gore Courts Arms dark dingy stella, carling take your pick big screen!!
  • Options
    Top of Park Road, alright in there?
  • Options
    THE place to go for football in Medway is the Cricketers in Rainham....
  • Options
    yeah not to bad bit of lads/builders pub but big screen and the beer is reasonable! Depends if your looking to go on afterwards long road to town!!