Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan v Charlton | Fri 29 Dec | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Not looking forward to this one. Wigan were very good at the Valley earlier this season and that was without the injuries. 3-0 to Wigan, season starts on Monday.
  • Options
    I think we should attack them from the off - might catch them unawares and turn the game into chaos, wherein our best chances lie. This would involve us having to finish chances, though, which is where it might well fall down
  • Options
    They tore us a new one at the valley , when we were winning games ! I hate to think how awful this could be. If we give up an early goal, then the flood gates could really open.

However, sometimes things just happen, they could destroy us for 90 and not score. At worst we lose by 5 or at best we get a 0-0 after being absolutely hammered.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

SDAddick said:

Davo55 said:

Dazzler21 said:

razil said:

Can a nice CL person direct me to a very brief instruction on how to get this live, assuming its not on SKY? Ta

Purchase a vpn OR download a free one, go on said vpn, go to Wigan's iFollow page and buy a match pass... at 7.45pm... watch the game.

*some steps have been removed for advertising purposes.
    Just looked on Wigan's iFollow site. Tonight's match is NOT available on iFollow in the UK.
    Just because there isn't a link to purchase the video stream doesn't mean it's not up there. I had a quick look around their site and can't see any reason why it wouldn't be (feel free to correct me if I've missed something). iFollow is just really weird in that sometimes the link to purchase the streams disappears for a bit prior to kick off.
    I am an iLaggard in using iFollow, so don't rely on me for tech guidance!
    It's outfoxed better men than you and I Davo.

It's just a quirk of the service. I'm reluctant to criticize it because it has meant I've been able to watch all of our games this season. But there are still a lot of quirks and kinks to work out.

Expect a link to purchase the video feed to be up shortly (as in like 10 minutes) before kick-off.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Davo55 said:

SDAddick said:

Davo55 said:

Dazzler21 said:

razil said:

Can a nice CL person direct me to a very brief instruction on how to get this live, assuming its not on SKY? Ta

Purchase a vpn OR download a free one, go on said vpn, go to Wigan's iFollow page and buy a match pass... at 7.45pm... watch the game.

*some steps have been removed for advertising purposes.
    Just looked on Wigan's iFollow site. Tonight's match is NOT available on iFollow in the UK.
    Just because there isn't a link to purchase the video stream doesn't mean it's not up there. I had a quick look around their site and can't see any reason why it wouldn't be (feel free to correct me if I've missed something). iFollow is just really weird in that sometimes the link to purchase the streams disappears for a bit prior to kick off.
    I am an iLaggard in using iFollow, so don't rely on me for tech guidance!
    It's outfoxed better men than you and I Davo.

It's just a quirk of the service. I'm reluctant to criticize it because it has meant I've been able to watch all of our games this season. But there are still a lot of quirks and kinks to work out.

Expect a link to purchase the video feed to be up shortly (as in like 10 minutes) before kick-off.
    Cheers mate
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Amazing how much debt the club has acquired over 4 years, if it’s £55m? And in FFP seems high at more than £10m per year given it’s supposed to be £5m per year in debt (and that’s the more recent loosened levels) on wages and transfers, would have had to lose £6m per year elsewhere, and shouldn’t they be declaring how much exactly the debt is each year publicly as part of compliance?
  • Options
    Can't see us getting anything from this game. So for some excitement I'm going to wash my balls in mint tree oil.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From Dr Kish

The manager mentioned earlier in the week that Patrick Bauer ‎might be available for this game. I spoke to Bauer before the Blackpool match on Saturday, and he told me he was two weeks away from fitness.

Latest reports suggest Bauer will not be involved at the DW, which is wise. A number of players have probably been rushed back too quickly.‎
  • Options
    Leuth said:

They're not even that much better than us, player for player. Just shows what confidence and goalscorers can do

and management, coaching, fitness, motivation and teamwork.
  • Options

Can't see us getting anything from this game. So for some excitement I'm going to wash my balls in mint tree oil.

If you do that and we get a surprise win. you know you are going to have to do that for every subsiquent game don't you?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Another ground that I've not seen us win, although I probably went to all our Premiership games there bar that one. Same as Arsenal - missed the 2-4 Black Sabbath match the same year although went to all the others.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    ross1 said:
    Love that redbus kit. Got given it for Christmas 16 years ago. Never been happier. I still have it.
  • Options
    How do you get the stream match feed for this?
  • Options
    Just got 12/1 for a Charlton win on Betfair, got to be worth a go.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!