Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Fuck me you’d think this was our U12 side vs Brazil 78 the way some of you lot are going on.

Grow a pair ffs.

So how many do you think we are going to lose by?
  • I have us to win at 9-1 and also 0-1 22-1

Let’s fucking av it
  • I have now got the ifollow stream at the cost of $7
  • Fuck me you’d think this was our U12 side vs Brazil 78 the way some of you lot are going on.

Grow a pair ffs.

THEY HAVE 78 (SEVENTY EIGHT) PLAYERS?

REFEREE!
  • Not much of a crowd for the league leaders
  • Sitting here in an empty house, other than the dog and cat, expecting an absolute drubbing but happy because the club is up for sale.
  • We can win this.
  • edited December 2017
    cfgs said:

Sitting here in an empty house, other than the dog and cat, expecting an absolute drubbing but happy because the club is up for sale.

I’m sure they will go easy on you. I’ve never heard it called drubbing before.
  • Can't remember the last time I was so convinced that we are going to take a serious walloping.

So I've put a tenner on us to win
  • Sponsored links:

• Decent pre match music.
  • Decent pre match music... We're gonna get stuffed like the jive turkeys we are.
  • edited December 2017

Fuck me you’d think this was our U12 side vs Brazil 78 the way some of you lot are going on.

Grow a pair ffs.

On recent form I’m not sure you can say it’s that closely matched. Having said that, when odds start looking that wide then the improbable becomes more likely. 2-0 to Charlton clearly nailed on
    Of course Wigan are likely to win, they're good enough to give any team in this division a hiding if it all clicks. They did us over good and proper in the reverse fixture and we're putting out a weaker side than then. You'd be an idiot to back anything other than a home win. Weird things happen in football though and there is never any reason to be running scared before a ball has even been kicked.

SUPPORT the team, not the regime.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Decent pre match music.

Sounds like it should be in a Jason Bourne movie
  • ross1 said:
    Did anyone score a great “goal” in the warm ups? I hear that’s important to rouse team spirits...
  • Okay am i being an idiot, where can i get a match pass for the wigan ifollow?
  • As the teams did the handshakes Kashi avoided shaking the hands of the three little Wigan mascots, everybody else did.
  • Looks like KAG up front, Magennis out wide
  • Here come the sides....COME ON YOUUUU REDSSSS! #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• KICK-OFF | 1' Jacko gets the action started for the Addicks... #cafc
  • edited December 2017
    Here we go
  • 1' Valley Floyd Road belting out of the away end....good noise from the travelling band of Addicks
  • The good news is we managed to complete 2 passes from kick off
  • COYA - Good Luck
  • I think it will be a game of two halves
  • We have 3 CBs lining up. Is Sarr on right and Konsa also out of position at FB or are we finally trying 3-5-2 and fit a system to the best/fittest available?

Grow a pair ffs.

On recent form I’m not sure you can say it’s that closely matched. Having said that, when odds start looking that wide then the improbable becomes more likely. 2-0 to Charlton clearly nailed on
    Of course Wigan are likely to win, they're good enough to give any team in this division a hiding if it all clicks. They did us over good and proper in the reverse fixture and we're putting out a weaker side than then. You'd be an idiot to back anything other than a home win. Weird things happen in football though and there is never any reason to be running scared before a ball has even been kicked.

SUPPORT the team, not the regime.
    I hear it’s a tad chilly up in Edmonton today...
  • edited December 2017

We have 3 CBs lining up. Is Sarr on right and Konsa also out of position at FB or are we finally trying 3-5-2 and fit a system to the best/fittest available?

It’s 4 at the back - Konsa RB. Both Sarr and Lennon are left footed - Sarr on the right hand side tonight
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!