Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy New Year

Comments

• Options
    Happy new year one and all.
  • Options

Happy new year to everyone back in blighty. :-)

Where are you @Callumcafc ? Holidaying / travelling / settling?
    Making/made the move to Texas!
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all (RD excepted). Here's to a new beginning in 2018. COYR
  • Options
    Happy new year all, hoping that I can get back to watch a game very soon.
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all you across the pond! May 2018 be a year of rebirth for Charlton Athletic and let us all enjoy it thoroughly! As for me, Ive got 5 hours left of this shit stain of a year so I might have to con the folks into buying me a few drinks. A cheap, light style american lager is about the equivalent of 2017 so I need to find one of those
  • Options
    Happy new year guys from another 30c day in Sydney.
  • Options

Happy new year to everyone back in blighty. :-)

Where are you @Callumcafc ? Holidaying / travelling / settling?
    Making/made the move to Texas!
    Well howdy then partner
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Happy New Year to all you across the pond! May 2018 be a year of rebirth for Charlton Athletic and let us all enjoy it thoroughly! As for me, Ive got 5 hours left of this shit stain of a year so I might have to con the folks into buying me a few drinks. A cheap, light style american lager is about the equivalent of 2017 so I need to find one of those

Hope 2018 is much better for you mate - a takeover would certainly start things the right way!
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all the CharltonLife family. Like any family we bicker about anything and everything (politics, whether Jacko's legs have gone, is Henry worthy of that elusive "promote" etc) but we come together for the important stuff. Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2018, and any potholes that may crop up in your path are smaller and more easily fixed than the infamous ones in the Valley car park.
  • Options
    Happy New Year to the wonderful Charltonlife family! You enlighten me, enthral me and make me chuckle at times. Long may it last.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy New Year to all Lifers!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Happy new year to everyone on here, wishing you all a great 2018. Let's hope we get what we all want, and as quickly as possible....
  • Options
    Bad start to the year. I was asleep at midnight when fireworks went off in abundance and woke me up and sent the dogs mad. I’m just starting to feel more benign. Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all lifers. Lets hope we can start it off with at win against Gillingham.
  • Options
    Happy New year you nutty lot!
  • Options
    All the best for 2018 everyone.
  • Options

Happy new year , my fellow vinegar friends.

Happy pissing!

And here’s to 2018 being a Proper Charlton year....
  • Options
    Just in from friends after an evening of silliness for a few hours kip before jumping on a train to head towards the Valley via the Rose.

Happy New Year to all on CL, to the few I’ve met personally plus the great many I feel I know. Here’s to a successful 2018 in all your endeavours and hopefully for the very last time.......

#RolandOut
  • Options
    A Happy and Peaceful New Year to one and all.

Hope to start on a positive note by witnessing the lads picking up 3 points later today.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Happy new year to all lifers and family.
    For me Charlton Athletic has always been an affirmation of my little life - showing that passion, dignity, and love need no material success in order to thrive.
    This little place is constant like coffee in the morning, like sleep.
    Llllleeeeeaaaaabbbbuuuurrrrnnn !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I love Charlton. It plays a massive part in my life, hoping for another year of ups and downs and whatever the year may bring. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!
    Come on your reds....
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

Hope 2018 is much better for you mate - a takeover would certainly start things the right way!
    Cheers Callum!
  • Options
    Happy new year to everyone on here! I had a bad year 2017 (that's why I didn't come on here as often as before). I'm still recovering from a break-up. :cry: 2017 is probably the worst year of my life so hopefully I'll have a wonderful new beginning and better luck in 2018.
  • Options

Happy new year to everyone on here! I had a bad year 2017 (that's why I didn't come on here as often as before). I'm still recovering from a break-up. :cry: 2017 is probably the worst year of my life so hopefully I'll have a wonderful new beginning and better luck in 2018.

A bad year for me as well Jessie. I lost a son, a dad and a 13 year relationship. It kind of puts everything into perspective.

Roll on 2018.
  • Options
    Happy New Year everyone
  • Options

Happy New Year everyone. It can't get any worse.

Remember when we said that about 2016...? We were so young.
  • Options

Hope you have a lovely New Year Jessie
  • Options

As 10,000 Addicks once sang at Old Trafford "Things can only get better" and I'm sure they will...all the best for 2018 Jessie
  • Options
    @JessieAddick sorry to hear about your bad 2017, I hope 2018 proves to be much, much better. Happy New Year to you. Thanks also for the help/advice you gave me when I was working in Beijing last year.
    I'm travelling to and working in Guangzhou then moving on to our Hangzhou office in January, is that anywhere near you? any advice weather wise you can give me for that area?