Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relegation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    seriously golf you want to bet that we don’t get relegated

Even I would take that one on
  • Options

We’ll laugh at this thread when we are at Wembley in May....

But the Checkatrade Trophy Final is in April.
  • Options

seriously golf you want to bet that we don’t get relegated

Even I would take that one on

I'll bet with you. Best odds at the moment are 150/1 with Ladbrookes. I'll be happy to half that as it's a friendly bet. All money goes to Upbeats, I'll stake a tenner.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    dizzee said:

Still think we’ll win the league. Wigan looked wobbly the other day.

Can I have some of whatever you're on.

Ps - I do realise that you comment was tongue in check so no need for a whoosh.
  • Options
    Take your £1500 from the bookies and give £750 to the upbeats

Good luck :)
  • Options

Take your £1500 from the bookies and give £750 to the upbeats

Good luck :)

All mouth......
  • Options

dizzee said:

Still think we’ll win the league. Wigan looked wobbly the other day.

Can I have some of whatever you're on.

Ps - I do realise that you comment was tongue in check so no need for a whoosh.
    Whoooo... oh
  • Options

I think it's unlikely, but if we continue in the same vein of not being ble to score goals and leaking goals easily then we could find ourselves in a bit of a scramble towards the end of the season.
    As they say, there is always one team that has a disastrous run - why couldnt it be us?

We're too good to go down.

Think I've heard that one before somewhere.
  • Options
    the last 5 seasons the highest required to stay up is 52 and lowest 50 currently on 37 points with 21 games to play we need 15 points to be sure, we will be fine.
  • Options
    We will drop to 12th before charging up to 7th on the wave of our new Hedge fund manager owner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We won't get relegated, this is a weak League 1 compared to the Parkinson/Powell years, recent form may have been bad but I still believe even with just our squad as is and our current rubbish manager we could still sneak a 6th place finish by the end of the season.