Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Who Do You Think Katrien Will Sign?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Whilst I agree she hasn’t got the slightest of clues, she will have funds at wednesday as she’s not working under Roland the tight c*nt. So probably won’t appear as disasterous as we think/hope.
  • Options
    Sarr apparently.

Though sadly I think BR7_addick is spot on.
  • Options
    Who cares.
  • Options
    Why are you lot wasting your time and energy on her? Are your lives really that empty?
  • Options
    Roger Johnson on a 4 year contract
  • Options

Whilst I agree she hasn’t got the slightest of clues, she will have funds at wednesday as she’s not working under Roland the tight c*nt. So probably won’t appear as disasterous as we think/hope.

She had funds here too, just look at the amount of long contracts she gave out.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Katrien Meire is now history.

We need to let it go

Logically, you're probably right. Psychologically though, I don't feel ready to let her go yet. She did untold damage to our club and collaborated with our worst ever owner. Personally, I feel that I need to make and read more therapeutic posts before I can let anything go.
    It's like: The fight is over. Everyone's calmed down a bit. "It's not wurf it" has been cried by the slappers. But you just can't resist giving the bloke a kick up the arse as he walks away.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

She had funds here too, just look at the amount of long contracts she gave out.
    then wastefully paid off meaning the new players had to be cheaper each time as we couldn't sell so many players we bought...
  • Options
    Who cares.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Who cares.

You came into the thread buddy.
  • Options
    She doesn't have time right now to worry about signings. She's busy trying to get her transitions in PowerPoint going from left to right.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Swisdom said:

Who cares.

I know - but my point is why do we care?

I have an interest in former players but with someone who was so despised we should just rejoice it's no longer our problem. To keep bringing her up is just a bit petty
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Why are you lot wasting your time and energy on her? Are your lives really that empty?

Just wondering if she's going to try and nick some of our players on the cheap , and enact some sort of perverse revenge!
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Dazzler21 said:

Swisdom said:

Who cares.

I know - but my point is why do we care?

I have an interest in former players but with someone who was so despised we should just rejoice it's no longer our problem. To keep bringing her up is just a bit petty
    Purely in the hope that she comes and takes some of the shite she bought us away. :wink:

Also I dislike Wednesday so it's a match made in heaven. Could have only been better were it Millwall or Palace.