Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Formal Complaint made re Katrien Meire LinkedIn profile

Comments

• Options
    I truly hope that KM's stay at Sheffield Wednesday is as short and as miserable as Sue Perks's face is most of the time.
  • Options
    Let go.
  • Options
    Meire and Wednesday are a match made in heaven.
    A stunning sense of self importance and massive egos. Let them get on with it.
  • Options

Don't worry about contacting Blades fans - won't be too long before it's Wednesday fans singing Liar and asking us to borrow the banner

I don't want "won't be long" I want her to feel it in her first game to give her a nice feeling of out of the frying pan into the raging fire :smiley:
  • Options
    #logogate
  • Options
    enough already, move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Move on people, she has left!!!!!

She has left but you forgot to add ............
    us in a fcuking state.

As for moving on i think she has been misplaced and until she is out of football altogether the football world is fcuked up.
  • Options
    Good.

Hound her out of the country.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Members only this, it's embarrassing.

Agree.
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Agree.
    Yep.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Amen to that.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    CAFCsayer said:

Agree.
  • Options
    Oh god
  • Options
    I really don't understand the fuss, everyone knows she worked at Charlton, her 'history' on Linkedin is always going to show that and the Charlton badge against the years she worked here. I'm sure she'll change her main image to one with Sheffield Wednesday before too long. But regardless of all the things to worry about right now this really isn't one of them.

I'm more worried about the result today than what an ex CEO has as their picture profile on Linkedin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fluent Bulls*** will get her by @seth plum ;)
  • Options
    cabbles said:

On a general note, Linkedin represents the very worst of the human race. I go on it because I have to for lead sourcing, but some of the self satisfied smug shit people put on there is shocking. It really is a site where people just put updates about how great they are

I have to resist tearing into total strangers to let them know what tossers they are because the site is unfortunately still a ‘professional network’

I just knew you weren't all sweetness and light cuddles :wink:
  • Options

This is why other clubs fans taunt us.

Bit harsh on @cabbles Gary :wink:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

On a general note, Linkedin represents the very worst of the human race. I go on it because I have to for lead sourcing, but some of the self satisfied smug shit people put on there is shocking. It really is a site where people just put updates about how great they are

I have to resist tearing into total strangers to let them know what tossers they are because the site is unfortunately still a ‘professional network’

if they're a 'total stranger' how do you know they're 'tossers'?

Prejudice me thinks!!!
  • Options

Fuck - I left my previous company at the end of Dec and haven't updated my profile.

Please for the love of god don't report me

You total and utter bastard!!!.