Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHECKATRADE TROPHY | Charlton v Oxford United - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Switch to plan A, don’t try anymore of that attacking malarkey...
  • Ledson's ball forward is latched onto by THOMAS, who gets into the area despite being fouled all the way. He gets his shot away and beats Phillips at the far post. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • plan b coming up........

• ross1 said:

54' Goal. Wes Thomas equalises for Oxford. 1-1. #cafc

So who can we blame?

• 57' SUB | Van Kessel is replaced by Malachi Napa for Oxford. #cafc
  • edited January 2018
    Please for the love of all that is holy... tell me that there is no extra fucking time tonight?
  • Dijksteel being targeted?
  • edited January 2018
    58' YELLOW for Canice Carroll for a scissors tackle on DaSilva midway in the Charlton half. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC

58' Canice Carroll is carded for a late, sliding challenge on Hackett-Fairchild. 1-1. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Please for the love of all that is holy... tell me that there is no extra fucking time tonight?

Nope. Penalties.

Which means we'd be knocked out.

• Please for the love of all that is holy... tell me that there is no extra fucking time tonight?

I believe it goes straight to penalties
  • Lapslie on for Kashi.
  • Get in!!... Lapslie gets another chance against League One opposition
  • 59' SUB | First change for Charlton. Ahmed Kashi is replaced by academy graduate George Lapslie. 1-1. #cafc

I believe second change CAFC

I thought you meant that Lapslie scored!
  • 61' Substitute Napa takes a shot at goal and Phillips gets down low to save with ease. 1-1. #cafc

Was actually being serious with this comment... He started well against Blackpool, showed he has talent yet sadly froze - Hopefully its a case he's learnt from it and is coming back better!!
  • Is Alex Macleish there again?
  • 61' Napa gets the ball and skips into the area, getting a shot away and forcing a decent save out of Phillips. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

Get in!!... Lapslie gets another chance against League One opposition

I thought you meant that Lapslie scored!
    Oops sorry... My bad
  • 62' Mowatt's ball forwards to Obika is a good one and United force a corner that Magennis heads clear. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • 63' Payne drills a low strike just wide for Oxford from the edge of the box. #cafc
  • 63' Napa's lay off finds Ledson whose low shot skims past the past. So close for United. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • We're now under the kosh
  • 64' SUB for Charlton: Josh Magennis is replaced by Stephy Mavididi. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Sounds like Oxford dominating now
  • Mavididi on for Josh.
  • Mavididi is on! Come on.
  • 65' DaSilva gets on the end of a crossfield pass. He takes the ball inside before shooting over from 18 yards. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC