Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury Game (ed Now 17th April)

13»

Comments

• Yes, lets change the time of the kick off for the 100 fans that will travel by train (if that) & bugger up the time for the home fans that will probably number 5000.

• i don't see why we couldn't of played the game tonight? as there are prem champ and league 1 games on

Totally agree.
    It would also help prevent a fixture pile up later in the season
    exactly but the shit for brains efl can't see this.
    Glad you got the efl the right way round!
    He didn't)
  • does anyone know if Match tickets from the last date called off are valid for the game on 17th April like normal?
  • Now this is very tempting to go to, i might book half day and go up there. Just waiting on mates availability.
  • Now this is very tempting to go to, i might book half day and go up there. Just waiting on mates availability.

Thinking of doing the same
  • Croydon said:

Now this is very tempting to go to, i might book half day and go up there. Just waiting on mates availability.

Same with our lot.

I imagine much will depend on results of Saturday and Tuesday .
  • Croydon said:

Now this is very tempting to go to, i might book half day and go up there. Just waiting on mates availability.

I said let me know end of the week, He is just waiting to see how much Spurs vs United is going to cost him and will let me know. Reckon should be fine hopefully.
  • does anyone know if Match tickets from the last date called off are valid for the game on 17th April like normal?

They will be valid mate.