Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MEMBERS POLL: When will a takeover of Charlton be completed?

13»

Comments

• Very low expectations that this will happen in the next few weeks :-(
  • Went B

Same here but fear it could be D.
  • I really wanted to go B but unfortunately I cant see him moving quickly on this, and unfortunately apart from CL, there is not any presence in the ground due to the boycott (and rightly so) to apply any pressure from the fans, that said even if we were protesting at the same rate as the last 2 years we still wouldn't be heard.

On that basis, D it was.
  • Voted a) but convinced it'll be too late to do any transfer business.
    But the idiot RD will be shooting himself in the foot as if I were a prospective purchaser I'd know promotion was out of the question this season, so I'd be chipping the price by half a seasons worth of running costs.
  • the question is when does Doucher think we are going to sell?
  • a) can't believe there would be this much interest and no prospect of a sale in January inside the window
  • Even if we ignore this season (and the massive missed opportunity it is already turning out to be) it is imperative that this goes through asap. Most normal clubs will be planning for next season the second the window closes. We still have to get the takeover done let the new owners decide to back Robbo or sack him. Maybe appoint a new manager. Then get plans and targets settled. We cannot afford to go into the close season weeks or months behind other clubs yet again because of Rolands cocking about.

Just sell the club.
  • Voted A, this just can't go on for much longer the way things are.
  • Went for C. I think multiple interested parties is going to allow RD to string the process out, in a last effort to rinse as much money out of whoever he eventually palms us off to.
  • Z not soon enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• D....sadly
  • a) as this makes most sense to buyer and seller with robinson still in place but what team will remain for them when the buyer steps in is anyone’s guess. Yet another shit season awaits
  • I think we’ll still be in this position this time next year.

F*** that, by then he'll be down to selling development squad players.

Mad me laugh out loud there mate haha
  • robroy said:

I think we’ll still be in this position this time next year.

Mad me laugh out loud there mate haha
    The situation we are in at the moment is almost laughable at times.