Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Time To Protest Again?

13»

Comments

• Options
    HarryLime said:

Re: ++++ Official manager rumours thread! ++++ (ed. Slade confirmed)
    StewieGriffinSE7
    StewieGriffinSE7
    June 2016
    My other half has been friends with Nathan Jones since his playing days at Southend. He loves CAFC but will not be back whilst these mugs are running the club.
    Flag · 7Like LOL

I Think Stewie just wants to spend the afternoon fishing.

Well spotted. Strange comments, particularly considering the lack of protests this season.

#JamesSeed I have vowed not to give Roland any more money. Many people have said similar things. I won't be attending any Valley matches until after he has relinquished all control of anything Charlton.

Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

HarryLime said:

StewieGriffinSE7
    StewieGriffinSE7
    June 2016
    My other half has been friends with Nathan Jones since his playing days at Southend. He loves CAFC but will not be back whilst these mugs are running the club.
    Flag · 7Like LOL

And people say that poor old CLB74 is a wum.
    This would make a lot more sense if......

A...I knew who Stewie Griffin is.
    B...I knew who Nathan Jones is.
    C...And what it has to do with the price of eggs........... appearing in this thread?
    It makes no sense from start to finish Harry.....you seem to be working on the assumption that everyone knows what you’re on about......I for one don’t.
    I’m certainly missing something here but I don’t know what....maybe it’s me.
    A post from 2016 about Slade?
    And Elfies inclusion of CLB74 being a WUM makes it even more confusing!
  • Options

If only some of you were as committed to supporting the team as much as you are ‘up for a protest’. You’re laughable and probably the reason old Roland is selling off our assets prior to his departure. His final FUCK YOU to the protesting few.... oh well you made your bed

This fella hardly ever posts but has been flagged three times.
  • Options

HarryLime said:

StewieGriffinSE7
    StewieGriffinSE7
    June 2016
    Flag · 7Like LOL

C...And what it has to do with the price of eggs........... appearing in this thread?
    It makes no sense from start to finish Harry.....you seem to be working on the assumption that everyone knows what you’re on about......I for one don’t.
    Nathan Jones has been gone too long, but he was part of the coaching set up with us and is now manager of Luton.
    Stewie, I have no idea who they are, but they made a comment about Roly’s latest fire sale being linked to our protests, however a very brief check on their previous posts showed just 18 months ago they were calling our current owner a mug. Why the change? It’s not as if things have in any way improved during that time.
    The Elf and CLB74 are best mates and like to tease eachother.
    You can probably get half a dozen medium eggs for 89p.
  • Options

HarryLime said:

StewieGriffinSE7
    StewieGriffinSE7
    June 2016
    Flag · 7Like LOL

A-Stewie Griffin is the son of Peter and Lois the Brother of Meg and Chris and friend of Brian and Rupert
    B-Nathan Jones is Luton's manager
    C-I dont know how much eggs cost sorry
  • Options

In the midst of any protests, I'd like to see us find a way to show some support for Robinson and the lads. Them being on our side against the owner, which seems to be the situation now, has to be a good thing.

Where is the "support the team, not the regime" banner?

Seriously, who has it?
  • Options

HarryLime said:

StewieGriffinSE7
    StewieGriffinSE7
    June 2016
    Flag · 7Like LOL

CLB74 is not a wum, although he is a miserable c***.

Beds reckons misery guts is a wum.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

HarryLime said:

StewieGriffinSE7
    StewieGriffinSE7
    June 2016
    Flag · 7Like LOL

Nathan Jones has been gone too long, but he was part of the coaching set up with us and is now manager of Luton.
    Stewie, I have no idea who they are, but they made a comment about Roly’s latest fire sale being linked to our protests, however a very brief check on their previous posts showed just 18 months ago they were calling our current owner a mug. Why the change? It’s not as if things have in any way improved during that time.
    The Elf and CLB74 are best mates and like to tease eachother.
    You can probably get half a dozen medium eggs for 89p.
    Best mates is stretching it a tad.
  • Options
    Any protest during a match will not be seen by Duchatelet. However, they could well be seen by potential new owners. What if they then withdraw their interest because they don't want to be seen as the owners of the club with a militant supporter base?

You've won. Duchatelet is selling. Protest in Belgium, by all means, where it has an impact on him and his business. Don't risk alienating the very people who you've been calling on to save the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any protest during a match will not be seen by Duchatelet. However, they could well be seen by potential new owners. What if they then withdraw their interest because they don't want to be seen as the owners of the club with a militant supporter base?

You've won. Duchatelet is selling. Protest in Belgium, by all means, where it has an impact on him and his business. Don't risk alienating the very people who you've been calling on to save the club.

What @Henry Irving said.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Personally, I think we need protests at the Valley AND in Belgium. We should make life very uncomfortable for Murray as he sits on his hands doing nothing while KR is hung out to dry. Duchatelet is taking the piss. Our season is being written off in January. Our team looks like being stripped of the real talent. Bully boy Keohane is still there stealing a living.

Enough is enough.

What we gonna do then mate?
  • Options

In the midst of any protests, I'd like to see us find a way to show some support for Robinson and the lads. Them being on our side against the owner, which seems to be the situation now, has to be a good thing.

Seriously, who has it?
    Where are all the banners?
  • Options

Seriously, who has it?
    Hi

I think Joe has it
  • Options
    BR3red said:

Seriously, who has it?
    Hi

I think Joe has it
    Cheers @BR3red
  • Options
    Make up something like:

Even Meire admitted that she couldn't stand working for you a second longer so she buggered off to Sheffield.

Its bs but he might feel like even more of a twat if he read that.
  • Options

Seriously, who has it?
    Where are all the banners?
    OK, @addicktedoldgit has one of the Roland and Katrien out banners (will have to get Duck tape for that one).
    and @big_in_brasov has the Domme Mensen banner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was time to protest, then.
    And then it wasn't.
    Happy with the way it worked out though.