Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parachute payments

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Does anyone know....

Do Birmingham and Sunderland still get the second year of their parachute payments, even though they've been promoted back to the Prem?

If not, any idea what happens to the money?

Comments

• Options
    I think Richard Scudamore's annnounced that West Ham will get both lots because of the inconvenience of the enquiry into the Tevez affair and for winning the World Cup
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]I think Richard Scudamore's annnounced that West Ham will get both lots because of the inconvenience of the enquiry into the Tevez affair and for winning the World Cup
    I can believe that!

Another club has decided to pursue the question of the eligibility of Tevez:
    http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=468656&CPID=1&clid=36&lid=22
  • Options
    F-Blocker - that is a very good question by the way. Wouldn't it be nice if it was distributed evenly amongst the CCC clubs not currently receiving parachute payements rather than end up back in the coffers of Chelsea etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]I think Richard Scudamore's annnounced that West Ham will get both lots because of the inconvenience of the enquiry into the Tevez affair and for winning the World Cup

Only fair and they have to find the money for Spotty's wages from somewhere.
  • Options
    Another club has decided to pursue the question of the eligibility of Tevez:
    http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=468656&CPID=1&clid=36&lid=22

Brighton getting involved in something against West Ham...how unusual!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    are you confusing West Ham with Palace?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]are you confusing West Ham with Palace?

its to do with West Hams cup game against Brighton... their jumping on the inelligible band wagon...