Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland rejects Carruthers deal

Comments

• I'd pay a lot of money to be in a locked room with no witnesses with that mad prick right now.

Right at this very moment, I couldn't give a damn if someone saw me twat this mad prick.

Get out of our club before someone really does attack you.
  • It seems that the only players he wants to bring in are ex MKD ...Carruthers,Gleeson etc.

To be fair in this instance he's told Holmes is off to Sheff Utd where there's a replacement warming the bench
  • It seems that the only players he wants to bring in are ex MKD ...Carruthers,Gleeson etc.

Hopefully no one over 5 foot 8 inches tall.

• So glad, we've got a fit & proper person as an owner.
  • Anyone got some gos on the latest from Sue Parkes and how she’s viewing Duchatalet’s current stance?
  • For me this smacks of no deal going through. Player sold = Money saved, Extra player = extra cost. Roland is obviously now aware that his monthly "investment" is lost money so he's reducing wherever he can.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a bumpy ride.
  • Fucking old cnut.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe the deal will still go through should the takeover be done before the window shuts, if Robinson is desperate to get his man?

It's just Roland Rat isn't going to pay for it.

• Why would he want to bring in more players?

I know we need a bigger squad but it’s not as though the fans that will benefit from a new player have done anything for him or his CEO is it?

I did say a while ago that I thought that he would go out of his way to upset the fans on his way out. I can’t, really, believe that so many people are either surprised by this or expending energy getting angry about it.

True but Holmes wants out as does Konsa.

• This is Duchatelet raiding the till before he leaves. Expect a Konsa deal to go through next week before a takeover is announced.
  • Honestly how much will The sale of Ricky raise. They only offered 700k in the summer! A drop in the ocean when compared to the debt.
    Really ain't worth the effort for Roland financially. Clearly just a dig at the fans, the vindictive old scroat
  • I really hope Roland stubs his little toe quite badly.

You rotter
  • This has a whiff about it. 'Sure Chris would do a deal'. What deal - £300k or a free to get a L1 player off the books? Would Roly turn that down, he wouldn't be around for SCs 1st payday. Sounds like KR bigging up his cv.
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Honestly how much will The sale of Ricky raise. They only offered 700k in the summer! A drop in the ocean when compared to the debt.
    Really ain't worth the effort for Roland financially. Clearly just a dig at the fans, the vindictive old scroat

Vindictive it probably is, but even though he is rich £700k is still quite a lot of money.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think once due diligence starts any sales or purchases would have to be with the permission and knowledge of prospective buyers.
  • edited January 2018
    masicat said:

I think once due diligence starts any sales or purchases would have to be with the permission and knowledge of prospective buyers.

Nope - as long as any significant changes to asset value, income or expenditure are flagged so that the DD picture can be adjusted accordingly. So knowledge but not permission at the DD stage.

Holmes’ registration would have very little value on the balance sheet anyway.

• If the new owners are close to a deal then they have sanctioned this sale. That worries me a bit.
  • If the new owners are close to a deal then they have sanctioned this sale. That worries me a bit.

This x1000009
  • I'd pay a lot of money to be in a locked room with no witnesses with that mad prick right now.

.............. for a little cha cha cha or a rumba maybe ? :smiley:

Maybe the new owners don't rate Holmes ! If it's McLeish and co then they have seen 2 games where he's played poorly! Or they want better players here

My fears exactly.

Unless they’ve got their eyes on bigger fish than Holmes of course.
  • ROLAND GET OUT Cheeky bastard
  • How good is Carruthers?