Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In the Ketman

Kent are giving our all to rich neightbours from Surrey All stars a bit of bashing at the mo now have the rest of today and all tomorrow to get the out!! Game On

Comments

• Options
    Jones, 106 off of 100 balls.

Blimey
  • Options
    hurrah!

i think we're going to the oval for surrey v kent on a friday night in july. the 6th?

come on you kent boys, don't embarrass yourselves against surrey like last year :-)
  • Options
    Will anyone off here be taking in the 20/20 games at Beckenham this year?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]hurrah!

i think we're going to the oval for surrey v kent on a friday night in july. the 6th?

come on you kent boys, don't embarrass yourselves against surrey like last year :-)

I'm there for that as well gonna be great didn't go last year went the year before when it absolutely hammered it down
  • Options
    Went to the sunday league game a few weeks ago,got to the oval 45 mins late and kent were 22 for 5! Almost downed my pint and went home,glad i didn't,close finish but sadly kent lost.
  • Options
    Always nice to put one over the brown hatters sorry chocolate coloured cap wearers!

I've always looked upon Surrey in the same way I look upon Palace for some unknown reason.

Must go back to the old days when we played them at Blackheath.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Always nice to put one over the brown hatters sorry chocolate coloured cap wearers!

And we certainly did that by an innings get in!!
  • Options
    Mixed Loyalties here as I hate cricket, however if someone is willing to take me to a 20-20 game & ply me with drink throughout I will happily re-assess especially if it is kent v Surrey game as although I currently Live & was born in Kent, I have lived most of my life in Surrey.