Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hot Beverage Holder

2»

Comments

• Options
    I think it’s an age related item. If you are over the age of 75, fare enough bring it along with a bland milky something in it.
    If under 75 put the abomination in the bin and tell the relative who bought said thing that bigger boys stole it.
  • Options
    Does it look like this?
    ..in which case crack on.

Ditto if it looks like this

Otherwise you need another club bandwaggon to jump on - glory hunter.
  • Options
    Paddy and Mick on the building site
    Paddy says to Mick "what's that you have there Mick?"
    Mick says "that's me termos flask, it's for keeping hot food hot and cold food cold"
    Paddy says "what do you have in there then?"

Mick says "a choc ice and some chicken soup"
  • Options
    Same question has just been asked on Red Star Belgrade Life.
  • Options
    Have they got a picture ?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    bbob said:

At Christmas I received a lovely new travel style hot beverage holder. It is made by the company Thermos.
    My question to the great and the good on CL is -

Is it acceptable to take said item to the Valley on match days, bearing in mind I sit in the North Upper / Covered End?

Your guidance would be much appreciated.

These things amaze me. I mean they keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. But how do they know?
  • Options
    It is acceptable.

But as I understand it, there are restrictions imposed upon fans in the North Upper. To ensure that your drinks container is capable of hitting Naby Sarr without endangering spectators en route, the stewards have been instructed to only allow one specific model of hot drink container into that section of the ground. Here's a picture.

• Options
    edited January 2018

Does it look like this?
    ..in which case crack on.

Ditto if it looks like this

Otherwise you need another club bandwaggon to jump on - glory hunter.

These old tartan ones were pants
    The glass inside always broke before getting in the ground
    But on the plus side the matched the blanket perfectly
  • Options
    I'm guessing this is a no then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That my friend is manner from heaven to the piss taking Nigel's and Spanners ! You,ve got some fecking front thinking is could be seen in North Upper. I reckon is kinda Middle East Material. So either change drinky flask or change your seat.

As a West Upper person though., I'm bloody impressed. Do they do one in red ?
  • Options
    Just wondered if @bbob managed to smuggle his new 'travel style hot beverage holder' into the covered end?

I'd have thought a quick undiscovered slurp of said beverage quite achievable, especially as the faithful raced towards the free 500 pints.
  • Options

Just wondered if @bbob managed to smuggle his new 'travel style hot beverage holder' into the covered end?

I'd have thought a quick undiscovered slurp of said beverage quite achievable, especially as the faithful raced towards the free 500 pints.

I did indeed and the bovril was most welcomed given how cold and wet it was.