Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Regan Charles-Cook

What's the situation with him? Haven't heard much of him for a while. He was doing well at Woking, played for us at Swansea, then resumed his loan. Is the loan up? Is he injured?

At present with JFC, Kashi, Aribo & Dijksteel we aren't desperate for central midfielders, but perhaps if his loan is up and he's fit, he could be loaned to a League Two club to further enhance his development ahead of next season.

Comments

• Options
    He was recalled specifically for the Checkatrade game which is allowed for some reason, don't think his loan to Woking was ever stopped per say
  • Options
    Thanks. Doesn't seem to have played for them for a while as far as I can see, but I haven't noticed his name for any Charlton side since that Checkatrade game
  • Options
    Think i read he got an ankle injury in December playing for Woking.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Out injured still. I fear for his future with us. I really rate him but somehow lost his place in the queue to Aribo and Djiksteel. With Maloney coming through too I think we will release him.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I agree with BB but expect RCC to be around football in a Piggotesque way for some while.
  • Options
    Ironic that he has been playing the number 10 role for Woking.
  • Options
    Would be a shame to lose him even if we do have a few options coming through in midfield. It's worth being careful he doesn't do an Arter. He's even at the same club where things took off for Harry. Would be a bitter irony if it followed a similar path