Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done those up at Blackpool

Some lovely feedback from Blackpool fans. Shame the game couldn’t be played just for the anti-Oyston stuff that no doubt would have been unleashed by those who traveled

https://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=2908289

Comments

• Aww, are we mates with Blackpool now? :D
  • Solidarnosc
  • My sons just got back after a 16 hour round trip for a match that didn’t even take place, he said to me does this count as another ground visited, I didn’t have the heart to tell him he had to see the game!

Surely if he got there, then he has visited the ground.?
  • My sons just got back after a 16 hour round trip for a match that didn’t even take place, he said to me does this count as another ground visited, I didn’t have the heart to tell him he had to see the game!

But, well done to your boy.
  • Some lovely feedback from Blackpool fans. Shame the game couldn’t be played just for the anti-Oyston stuff that no doubt would have been unleashed by those who traveled

Already posted on the match day thread.

@i_b_b_o_r_g, can you please delete this time wasting thread and give the likes to the original poster?

• Wasted on a no-match thread, VAR call
  • This is a water logged thread.

That’s right Mendonca, be strict with him, he’ll thank you in the long run

The 92 club would just dismiss him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Aww, are we mates with Blackpool now? :D

Which nut-nut has just flagged for abuse on this post ????

• Some lovely feedback from Blackpool fans. Shame the game couldn’t be played just for the anti-Oyston stuff that no doubt would have been unleashed by those who traveled

Although we exchanged stories of shite owners with Blackpool fans today I don't think there would have been anti Oyston stuff. Today was about paying respect to Jimmy.
  • Ive liked them ever since they had a thread on their forum taking the piss out of Sheffield Wednesday. Brilliant read.
  • Wasted on a no-match thread, VAR call

What is a VAR call?
  • Seeing the coverage of yesterday’s tribute and in particular the role played by our fans, Robbo and the team......

I have to say I’m feeling proud of my club again.

Lovely to be able to say that. Well done and thanks to all who were involved.
  • Hopefully the supporters that travelled up by coach will get reimbursed.

Also it would be nice if there was free travel laid on for the rearranged game, or is this too much to ask?

Also it would be nice if there was free travel laid on for the rearranged game, or is this too much to ask?

Erm.......yes it is.

Erm.......yes it is.
    Have faith, the supporters are being listened to now.