Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That’s bizarre, I don’t think I was being racist?

So why close it?

Please explain moderators?

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell, Len it’s a dictatorship.

I don’t think I made any racist comments at least I hope not, I’m not like that?
  • Options
    I think it's a discussion that we could have, and it's probably quite brave to have started the thread. I'd be happy to tackle it in a constructive and non-judgemental way
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Don't worry about it Mart mate, no one thinks you're racist bud, have a beer and stick a bit of A Place In The Sun on on 4Seven. Bosh
  • Options
    I mean, so long as you don't mind facts and figures being quoted

• Options

I don’t think I made any racist comments at least I hope not, I’m not like that?

You didn't.

I read the whole thing and was in the middle of a reply when the plug was pulled.

That said the moderators do this in their own time and don't need the grief caused by bloody minded misrepresentation which a minority indulge in on here so I understand the closure even though I disagree with it.
  • Options

It's not a "dictatorship" it's a football forum so maybe the moderators don't want or need the hassle of moderating a thread on what even you accept could be a contentious issue.
  • Options
    can see why it was closed as I don't think some on here could have discussed it rationally. I read it and decided not to comment as I thought I might say something that could have been misconstrued.
  • Options
    Oh god...
  • Options
    Night night all
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!