Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live cancelled tonight - Normal Service next Thursday and Sunday

edited January 2018 in General Charlton
Hi, Is tonight's edition going ahead? I have "tuned" in but getting nothing, no sound? Thanks

Comments

• Apologies, I should have posted this on here as well -

• No worries Louis. Have a great week mate. I just saw the news on Tweeter. I can go and watch "Dancing on Ice" now
  • edited January 2018
    Boooo

Should have spent an hour slagging off Karl Oysten.
  • Rudders22 said:

No worries Louis. Have a great week mate. I just saw the news on Tweeter. I can go and watch "Dancing on Ice" now

I’ve been cleaning the bathroom. This postponement has ruined two days for me.
  • LouisMend said:

Rudders22 said:

No worries Louis. Have a great week mate. I just saw the news on Tweeter. I can go and watch "Dancing on Ice" now

I’ve been cleaning the bathroom. This postponement has ruined my carefully manicured nails
    ;)
  • T_C_E said:

LouisMend said:

Rudders22 said:

I’ve been cleaning the bathroom. This postponement has ruined my carefully manicured nails
    ;)
    Had to do something with all that time to kill in Blackpool
  • Cancelled?! It's an outrage! Or should that be outage.
  • It wasn't cancelled they had the COO in the studio talking about his work running a football club. I've to put up with an 1 hour and 15 minutes of cake presentation followed by 15 minutes of feckin silence. ;)
  • Missing it this morning