Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can you get too much head ?

2»

Comments

• Options

I do think this is a bit of a grey area, which largely depends on the business of the bar IMO.

So says the student doing bar work.
  • Options

Daggs said:

Only me who thought of fellatio then ..........................

Wonder if you were to use that line at the end of a first date if it would go down well.
    She, not it, Rodders - please stop objectifying women.
  • Options

Daggs said:

Wonder if you were to use that line at the end of a first date if it would go down well.
    She, not it, Rodders - please stop objectifying women.
    Brilliantly dry :smiley:
  • Options

Daggs said:

Me too
    I'm glad that wasn't #MeToo
  • Options
    I thought most beer glasses were just over a pint & had a white line so you could have a head on it. Obviously more important for bitter drinkers but for us fat lardy larger drinkers having a head on a pint is a no no.

And yes, I opened this thread thinking (or maybe hoping) it was more to do with oral pleasure.
  • Options

I do think this is a bit of a grey area, which largely depends on the business of the bar IMO.

Trading standards think you're wrong!

• Options
    PopIcon said:

This isn't before time. Some pubs train their staff to give extra head. Doing this cuts out on their wastage bills.

Isn't The Windmill getting shut down for this very thing?? :wink:
  • Options

How does this work with Guinness? It has to have a head.

@guinnessaddick, see above - are you able to give him head?

You'll be waiting a fooking long time.
    March 14th...but you'll have to buy him a steak too!!! :wink:
  • Options
    Who give's a monkeys.

After ten pints a couple of ml's doesn't really matter does it? Ooh I'm potentially due another quarter of a pint.

Ps think I may have misplaced some commas..
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Boom said:

Who give's a monkey's.

After ten pints a couple of ml's 142 ml doesn't really matter does it? Ooh I'm potentially due another quarter of a pint.

Ps think I may have misplaced some commas apostrophes..

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember watching one of them agency barmen out the Oak trying to pull a pint of Guinness once, it was painfull
  • Options

I remember watching one of them agency barmen out the Oak trying to pull a pint of Guinness once, it was painfull

I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Cue Dave Mehmet :smiley: .

Think I've seen something similar on xhamster - looked painful. Although it was a baseball bat not a cue.
  • Options
    Ever tried pouring a Guinness shandy?
    Yes someone who orders that shouldnt be drinking, or they're on a wind up!
  • Options

I thought most beer glasses were just over a pint & had a white line so you could have a head on it. Obviously more important for bitter drinkers but for us fat lardy larger drinkers having a head on a pint is a no no.

And yes, I opened this thread thinking (or maybe hoping) it was more to do with oral pleasure.

No, most glasses aren't lined, so any head you get will be at the expense of liquid
  • Options
    Go for the light and bitter, many places still go over the half way mark with the bitter, giving you a 110-115% measure which can mean a 35 to 40p upside.
    This is the tight git thread isn't it !
  • Options

Go for the light and bitter, many places still go over the half way mark with the bitter, giving you a 110-115% measure which can mean a 35 to 40p upside.

Personally I'd give you an empty pint glass, a half of bitter and a bottle of light ale.
  • Options
    RedMist said:

Personally I'd give you an empty pint glass, a half of bitter and a bottle of light ale.
    Only once I can assure you. And believe me I have been given that !
  • Options
    edited February 2018

It's really hard to pour half a pint into a pint glass with a hand pump accurately!
  • Options

RedMist said:

Only once I can assure you. And believe me I have been given that !
    Ok i'd pour a half of bitter then pour that into a pint glass, open a bottle of light ale and top the pint glass up with it, anything left in the bottle id quickly neck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This takeover is taking a long time isnt it...
  • Options
    RedMist said:

And my old man, god bless him, would have given it straight back to you with a 'Bitter in first mate or else I'll find another pub which knows how to serve it properly' retort.
  • Options
    PWOR anything but the title...

In answer to the thread title.

NO.

Unless you're referring to booze.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedMist said:

And my old man, god bless him, would have given it straight back to you with a 'Bitter in first mate or else I'll find another pub which knows how to serve it properly' retort.
    I'd have the manners to wave him off ;)
  • Options
    Having a pint and getting good head is never gonna be straightforward.
    Spillage?
    When your knees tremble you'll need to be more than half way thru your drink or your fellater's getting a beer shampoo. I can't see that going well.
    A pilled up strippagram noshed the groom-to-be at his stag do many years ago. He'd forgotten the CCTV in the committee room was streaming to the screen behind the bar, tiny black and white image but unmistakable. He definitely put his drink down tho... His Mrs never found out either, rugby club's more secretive than the freemasons.